~3~

Loid was sitting in front of him, he seemed a little grim. Killua was pretty nervous, trying to figure out what it was about. "whats wrong papa?" he said. Loid smiled softly, but it seemed...fake. "I'd like you to let me watch you play a little game, ok?" Killua blinked. "O-Ok..?" Loid patted his head. "You're not in trouble" He pulled out a box of sand, and some small figurines . Killua blinked. "huh?" he genuinely didn't know what this game wasn't supposed to be, he never really played games as a kid. It was more...work, sleep, and more work. "Just play with these for a few minutes"

Killua looked at the toys, then up at Loid. "what am I supposed to do with them?" Loid smiled. "whatever you want" Killua hummed, looking down at the toys. He noticed a bunch of similarities in some of the toys and started placing them on the sand in rows. This was kind of boring but he went along with it. Loid hummed as he watched. Once all of the toys were lined up, and there was a tree in each corner, he started slowly pushing all of the leftover ones down into the sand. It was satisfying. He hummed, then realized the limbs were removable from some of the toys. He removed those from the box, then started mixing and matching until he'd made a powerful looking beast.

Killua made a small mound of sand in the middle and placed his creature on it, then slowly pushed the other toys down slightly into the sand. He tilted his head, then glanced at Loid. "is there more sand?" Loid seemed to be faking his expression, but he couldn't tell his real emotions. "sure.." he handed Killua a small bucket of sand. Killua started sprinkling the sand over the ones under the hill, burying them in the sand. Like bodies drowning in dirt as its kicked over them... Killua blinked, realizing everything under the creature he made was pretty much covered. "Sorry..I'll get them out" he said, then fished them out and started cleaning them off.

"it's alright killua..." Loid said softly. Without warning, Loid pulled Killua into his lap and...wrapped his arms around him. Killua hesitated. "Papa..?" Loid didn't answer. It felt kind of...nice, to be held like that... what the hell am I thinking? Then he felt Loid slowly stroke his hair and he couldn't stop himself from tearing up. He laid his head on Loid's chest, letting himself be comforted. His reverse aging must've affected his mentality a bit as well, because he'd felt more inclined to make childish decisions as well. Loid gently stroked his hair, and killua felt...relaxed. For the first time in a pretty long damn time. His eyes slowly closed and he drifted into a relaxed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yor was dusting the house, humming. She had an assassination tonight. I haven't seen killua all evening though- "Yor, we need to talk" Yor jumped, then turned. "H-Huh?" Loid looked at her. His expression was...serious. D-Did I give something away? Shoot- "it's about Killua" Yor hesitated. That news brought relief but also...concern. She knew there was something off about killua, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Loid sighed. "Do you remember what the headmaster said about how Killua rated his former parents?" Yor nodded. "yeah, I do" I thought maybe they'd died like mine and Yuri's so he couldn't rate them...

"I tried one of my psychiatrist tests on him and it revealed something...disturbing" Yor's eyes widened. "L-Like what?" she cried, concerned. Disturbing how? Loid was quiet for a moment. "by the way he positioned the toys in the box I could tell...he's gone through a lot of trauma" Yor covered her mouth. What kind of trauma? Did his parents really die? Oh my god I feel so bad- maybe I should spend more time with him? "I don't quite know how to explain it in a way you'll understand, but it's safe to assume his former parents were neglectful, or even abusive" Yor teared up a little. "Poor Killua..." I'll make sure to give him extra attention and love from now on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"big brotherrrrr" Killua slowly opened his eyes. "hm?" Anya was peeking over the bed, poking him. "Big brother I wanna play" Killua sat up, yawning. "Ok" He couldn't remember when or how he'd fallen asleep, which was odd. Maybe since my body is younger I need it more? He'd noticed that most of his physical resistances, such as the ones to poison, pain, and lack of sleep, had been nearly neutralized. He'd found some Windex and drank a little to see how his body would deal with it, he'd felt miserable for the next two hours. He'd also experimented by pinching himself.

Anya smiled, hands in the air. "yay! I wanna play the guess game!" Killua blinked. "what's the guess game?" Anya smirked. "it's the game where you guess the drawing. I always win" she said, looking proud. Killua laughed. Most likely because Yor and Loid know how to draw and Anya isn't that good. "alright sis" Anya bounced over to a small tabke, putting some paper and crayons down on it. "ok! We draw, then guess!" Killua nodded, then started drawing. Killua was actually a pretty good artist, so it was hard to draw bad. However he tried his best.

"time up!" Killua glanced at Anya's drawing. It was...very poorly drawn. It looked like a cat, but it had these weird lines on its nose...."is that supposed to be Bond?" Anya gasped. "you got it!? No fair!" Killua felt his face fall into a catlike smirk. Anya blinked, then copied him. "heheheheh" Killua laughed. "if you ever wanna make someone mad when their trying to make you mad, just do that" Anya smiled. "okay!" Anya abandoned the game when there was a voice from the kitchen. "it's dinner time!" Yor said sweetly.

Anya grabbed killua's hand and ran into the kitchen, so he followed to not be left behind. "is mama good at cooking?" he asked. "No" Anya said. Killua blinked. "oh-" Loid was setting food on the table. "I make the food usually" Yor looked down, embarrassed. "I'm sorry sweetie I know you were probably expecting me to be more wifely-" Killua blinked. "at my old house none of my parents cooked" all three of them paused and just...looked at him, confused and a bit surprised. "then who made you food?" Anya asked, confused. Killua sat down at the tables. "the butlers did"

Yor and Loid glanced at eachother for a moment. Anya's eyes shined. "were your parents super cool leaders of the world?" Killua blinked, then laughed. "you could put it that way I guess" Anya suddenly looked at Loid, then back at Killua. Killua blinked. Her attitude just changed. Anya hugged him. "don't worry! Mama and papa are really really nice!" Killua smiled and hugged back. "I know sis" he snuggled into her, and Yor's eyes shined. "so adorable" Killua flushed a bit in embarrassment and let go, looking away. I'm not soft or anything..man this age reverse stuff is really messing with my head...

1185 words

To be continued...