~4~

Killua was walking through the halls in his school uniform, going to find his class. He'd been slightly late because he had to go to the office to receive his schedule. He'd managed to get placed in Anya's class after some kid dropped out of school, his parents had gone bankrupt or something. Killua walked in the classroom, it was currently math class. "what is twelve divided by sixteen?" the teacher was asking as he walked in. "Three fourths" he answered automatically. All eyes in the room turned to him, and he rubbed the back of his head. "sorry, I'm the new student"

The teacher smiled. "very well done, and it's no matter. Introduce yourself and take a seat" Anya's eyes lit up when she saw him. Killua smiled. "I'm Killua Forger, nice to meet you guys!" He noticed immediately three things. One, he was the tallest in the room, save the teacher. Two, a boy at the back of the class with unkempt brown hair and paler brown eyes scowled as soon as he mentioned his last name. And third, the girl with pigtails sitting next to Anya was the one he'd untangled from the bush. He noticed the bandage was still on her face.

Killua hummed, walking over to them. The pigtailed girl's eyes shined as he started walking over. "big brother!" Anya said, smiling. Killua ruffled her hair. "Hey sis!" Becky squealed. "This is your brother?" Killua blinked. ' Is she...blushing at me-? Oh sh- "yeah this my big brother! He's cool right? Super smart" she said proudly, nodding. Killua chuckled and sat down beside Anya, smiling. He was about a head taller than all the other kids, which..was a good thing? Maybe? He wasn't sure. The class started muttering as Killua got his things together, taking out his notebook. "now, what happens when-"

"Look at you thinking your all fancy" one kid muttered, as he sat down with sushi at lunch. Killua blinked, glancing at them. That one kid who'd been scowling at him earlier was the one who spoke. There were two kids beside him, honestly he could care less- "yeah, I know right?" the one on the left said. "and he's a giraffe too" the other one piped up. Killua was instantly confused. Are they trying to make fun of me for being tall-? That made no sense to Killua. He was bigger than them, why didn't they be more cautious? They didn't know what he was capable of.

Then he remembered. I'm dealing with kindergarteners. The girl with the pigtails, who's name was Becky, immediately snapped back at them. "oh be quiet! Your just jealous that he towers over you guys!" The brown haired kid in the middle scoffed. "yeah right, why would I be jealous of someone with old looking hair" he said, grinning. Killua looked into his eyes with an unamused stare and he hesitated. "was that seriously the most hurtful thing you could think of to hit me with? Now that's just sad" he said flatly. The table was quiet for a few moments. "H-hey!" the blonde haired kid said. "don't talk to lord Damian like that!"

Kids are so stupid. "you can't insult someone without expecting to be insulted back" he said. "do you even know who I am!?" 'lord' Damian said, standing up and hitting his hands on the table. Killua shrugged. "No, but I don't really care" he started eating his sushi. "does this guy pester you all the time sis?" Anya was munching on some peanuts. "yeah! Second son is a jerk" Killua blinked. What an odd way to refer to someone. He thought, taking another bite. Becky nodded. "those jerks bully her!" Killua frowned. "eh?" Becky scowled. "they call her mean names and throw paper at her sometimes!" that's what counts as bullying these days?

He had to remember though, he was dealing with very young immature children. Killua glanced at Anya. "You shouldn't let it get to you, unless he starts insulting your friends or actually hits you. If he hits you, call me and I'll put him in his place" he added the last part with a slight flash in his eyes. There was more insults from behind him but he ignored it, he wasn't gonna waste his time on immature kids trying to insult him. Becky's eyes shined and she looked at Killua with puppy dog eyes. "Your brother's so cool" she whispered to Anya. Does she actually have a crush on me-? God I hope not. More for her sake than mine.

Anya smirked. "yes he is. Coolest big brother ever" Killua chuckled. "I wouldn't say that" he said. Becky started chatting with him again, and Killua didn't wanna be rude so he kept talking with her. Suddenly he noticed Anya pause and look over at something. Killua blinked and followed her eyes. It was a staff member who was doing dishes. Killua shrugged and kept eating. He was under the impression schools gave horrible lunches, maybe this was just a special school because the food was damn amazing. "so how are you enjoying school?" Becky asked, eating some rice

Killua smiled. "I like kindergarten" Anya and Becky both blinked at him. Killua paused. "huh?" Becky started giggling and Killua frowned. "eh?" Anya laughed. "silly big brother! This is first grade!" Killua's face flushed in embarrassment. "E-Eh!?" he looked down, embarrassed. Becky started laughing as well and Killua hid his face. I've never been to a public school before I didn't realize- oh god- I'm so embarrassed- did anyone else hear that? He heard snickering from an annoying voice behind him too. Oh great- Killua hadn't been this embarrassed in a long time. He just wanted to sink into the ground in shame. Your supposed to be a skilled assassin killua. How did you manage to screw that up-

973 words

To be continued...