"Bullseye Ronnie..."

Saturday 11 am, despite being almost midday (Y/N) woke up just now. The teen had the habit to be lazy durning mornings, specially weekends, she loved to take her time to nuzzle into the warm, fluffy covers of her bed a bit more.

After having her breakfast the girl began to wonder what to wear. The black skirt she used a while ago caught her attention, she felt like wearing it with today's outfit. The outfit itself consisted in that black skirt, a dark knitted sweater jacket with a white tank top underneath and black sneakers. After looking at herself in the mirror and agreeing that she looks decent, the girl decided to head into the Myers residence.

Well, little did (Y/N) expected that as soon as she opened her front door someone's arms instantly would wrap around her waist.

—"M-Michael?! H-how long you've been here?!"— you exclaim in surprise.

—"Oh, Uh... I think since you woke up."— he casually replies.

—"...You've been sitting on my porch since 11 am?"— you arch your brow at him and he nods. —"Y'know we agreed to meet in your house at 14 pm, right?"—

—"Yeah I know, but the time was going so slow... And you looked so pretty when you woke up, your sleepy face is cute."—

Wow, this boy sure loves (Y/N) unconditionally because she is sure as hell that whenever she wakes up she looks as grumpy as the Grinch. But after a second she realizes the oddness of his compliment and the fact that Michael has been watching her since the moment she walked out her room.

—"Eh... Thank you, I guess. Hum... But please, if you come early again, don't be shy to knock on the door next time, okay? I don't mind having breakfast together, tho I'm not much of a talker durning mornings."— you reply with an awkward smile.

—"I thought about knocking, but you looked so pretty and so... Natural, it was so nice to watch you act all sleepy."— he replies with an innocent tone and hugs you tighter. —"I just couldn't bring myself to break such a pretty moment."—

—"You talk like I'm some sort of amazing animal from 'National Geographic'."— you scoff in a friendly manner and ruff his hair, whilst trying to laugh away the uneasy feeling. —"So uh... I guess we can start walking, you said you wanted to show me something cool your mom got you, did you?"—

—"Oh yeah! Quick let's go, you'll really gonna like it!"— he exclaims with excitement and grabs your hand and then tugging you along.

. . .

—"(Y/N)! Look!"— Michael exclaims.

—"Wait wha-!"—

As soon as (Y/N) turned towards Michael, she was surprised by a bright flash that blinded her for a moment, after she began to blink to regain her vision back she could hear the boy giggle about something.

—"Sorry haha, but you always look so adorable when you are surprised."—

—"Ugh, was that the thing you wanted to show? A thing that blinds people?"— you reply with a teasing tone and then finally see what he's holding.

Michael was holding an instant camera which was currently printing a picture, a picture of them that he just took seconds ago. The camera itself looked a bit old but was still pretty much functional, the photo came out really good despite the colors being a bit less saturated.

—"Oh, so this is what you were so excited about to show me?"— you tilt your head with a curious smile.

—"Yeah! Mom brought it home a couple of days ago, I tried it and already made a collection of pictures, but then I noticed that I have none with you."— he carefully looks at the picture that was already printed. —"At least now whenever I miss you I can look at this."—