"Questionably overdosed"

There (Y/N) was, sitting in the middle of the interrogation room. She was doing her best to look as calm as possible but her own anxiety and the officer's harsh tone were making in considerably harder.

—"Miss (L/N) please, we really need you to cooperate. It is crucial to discover the truth about you having or not something to do with Myers's disappearance."— the officer says in a strict tone.

—"I already told you, I refuse to cooperate if the detective Joseph Walker is not present."— you say calmly but firmly.

Yes, for the last 20 minutes or so (Y/N) kept this defensive position. She knew if she tells the truth the police may twist her words and consider her guilty, or insane if they learn about the plan she and Joseph elaborated. Unfortunately this 'interrogation' seems to lead to nowhere since the officer is being as stubborn as (Y/N).

—"Miss, detective Walker is working and we have no time to-"—

—"Is he? As far as I'm concerned right now it's his lunch break, he is more than capable to come. Beside, if this case is about Myers and the little murders happening here and there, isn't it the type of cases the detective usually deals with?"— you throw a quizzical gaze to the officer.

The officer falls silent, clearly cornered by (Y/N)'s statement. When not finding any words or way to convince the female to cooperate, the man just sighs.

—"So, no talking without detective Walker?"— he locks eyes with you.

—"No talking without detective Walker."— you firmly reply without breaking eye contact.

—"I see... You leave us with no other choice then."— he says whilst standing from his sit and takes out a little radio from his belt. —"The suspect refuses to speak, bring the suitcase."—

(Y/N)'s body tensed up suddenly, the atmosphere in the room seemed to change drastically. This sense of dread only intensified when two other officers entered the room with a little leather bag and gave it to the main officer.

—"Hold her still for a second."— he calmly says.

—"He-Hey! What are you thinking you're doing? Y-You have no right to touch me, I haven't done anything!"— you exclaim, wanting to stand up from your chair but quickly get restrained and sit back.

—"We know, miss (L/N). This is a new method we've been using with those who refuse to cooperate. It won't do any harm, just relax you a bit so you feel on ease to talk."— he calmly replies and takes a small syringe from the suitcase.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, are they planning to drug her to make her speak?! Thats just nonsense! She never actually refused to speak, all she asked for is for Joseph to be present, was that so much to ask for?!

—"I-I never said I won't cooperate, I just asked for my friend and a potential witness to be here! D-Don't you dare to touch me! That's an actual law and security violation!"— you exclaim, panic rushing through your veins when the man comes closer to you.

—"I'm sorry ma'am. But there is no time to waste, it will be quick and painless, I promise."—

The female tried to fidget around and get herself free but it was in vain, the grip the other policeman had on her was too strong and firm. The main one was about to inject whatever drug he had but quickly noticed the large bruises on (Y/N)'s wrists, throwing her a brief quizzical look.

—"O-Oh! Th-That. I-I can expla-Eek!"—

She doesn't even get the chance to finish the sentence, being cut off by a light sting.