Part 1

Today is Saturday. And this is the first time that Nawab Villa is silent.
All the ladies are in the kitchen helping each other preparing lunch.
And their husbands in the garden having their tea.

And the crackheads are in Samahir's room planing something..

Yaar, mujhe shopping jana hai, kuch kar na. ~ Shazia said in whining tone.

Ha toh mujhe bhi to jani, par vo Hitler ko manayga kon? ~Kinza said hushed. Afraid that Hitler will heard this.

Ha yaar, ab toh Emran bhai bhi business trip pe gaye huye hai. Maine to kabse McDonalds ka kuch nhi khaya. ~ samer said. And everyone give him look 'you and your food'

What! Food is love.. ~he said dreamily.

Yaar mujhe bhi bohot kuch lena hai, mere friend ka birthday aa raha hay.
Kuch kar na Samahir.. ~ Amna said while lying on her lap.

Main kya karu? Agar Emran bhai hotey to main mana leti lekin vo hetler na bhai... Samahir said shaking her head. And everyone Sighed sadly.

When the room door open gaining all of their attention.. While Musa and Mustaqim entered her room.

What happened? Why everyone making that face? ~musa asked as he see all the cousins are having sad expressions.

Bhai hume shopping jani hai, aap Mustafa bhai ko bole na, ~ Samahir said her big brother with a face that nobody can resist.

Yeh jo munh tumne abhi banaya na yehi jaake bhaijaan ko dekhao shayed vo bhi manjay~ Mustaqim suggest while sitting on couch.

Haa.. Mahi tu jaake Hit- Matlab Mustafa bhai ko bol na vo mana nahi karenge. ~ Kinza said. While the other nodded.

Ha accha idea hai. Tu jaake permission or payment dono leke aa.
~samer told his twin and she shook her head scared.

Nhi bhai, what if he scold me, no I don't want to go.

Are tu darti kyu hai, bhai to tujhe kabhi mana nahi karte..vo maan jayenge or agar danta to samajhna hume dant rahi hai.. Thike ab jao.
~ Amna said to which Samahir hesitantly nodded then get off the bed.

BTW vo hai kaha? ~Samahir asked for getting a very known answer.

Of course, in his study. ~ Musa said and she make her way to the study.

Mustafa pov

I was reading some files when i heard a knock. After giving an answer i waited for 5 minutes the person to come. Although I got the idea who can be this.

Opening the door enter the scared kitten. Taking baby steps toward the table where i was. Now i can clearly see her. In white kurti she look breathtaking. The fuck where is her dupatta. Her bosoms is slightly visible,
As the neck is deep.

She called me then i look at her eyes while my heart skipped a beat. Uff not again with the bhai.

Vo.. M-main keh rahi thi ke aap agar free hai to.. H-hum sabko shopping lejaye.. ~ she said the last part biting her bottom lip nervously. Which didn't do any better to my racing heart.

Shopping? ~ i ask she nodded her head looking down.
Thik hai to ready rehna, evening pe main le jaunga. ~ hearing this she smile widely which bring a smile to my face.

Ah.. Bhai.. ~ she called me making my smile drop. Ugh yeh bhai ka silsila kab khatam hoga.

After you marry her" my subconscious mind said.

Ignoring this i rise my brows asking her to continue.

Ahm... Vo usske bad hum McDonald's bhi jayenge.. Thik hai na? ~ this face which i cant resist. I even can sacrifice my life for this face. Hayee!

Ok, subko bolna ready hojaye time pe mujhe wait nhi karna kisike bhi liye.
Or suno tumhara dupatta kaha hai?

She was about to go but stopped. Looking down at her chest she looked embarrassed. As realization hit her she pull her hair in front covering her chest fully..

Vo room mein chut gaya tha..

Agli bar dheyan rakh na. Samjhi? Ab jao sidha room mein or dupatta lo pehle..

She run out of the room embarrassed by the talk she share with her cousin.

Ughh Samahir unhike samne tuhje bina dupatte ke jana tha.
Or vo bhi munh par bol bhi diya,
Sharam nahi hai bilkul bhi...

Huh.. Jo bhi ho hum shopping jayenge

Yey!!

On the other hand Mustafa was happy
That he will spend some time with
Samahir.

His Samahir

*****