Part 6

Time flies so fast.
Today is Mustafa and Samahir bachelor party. Mustafa didn't agreed first but Sameer made him agree saying Samahir will be happy.

Everyone made everything  preparedtc they're seated on the mat spread on tarace. Mustafa and Emran also join them. The olders are retired to their rooms.
They played for so long and  Mustaqim made BBQ they enjoy it and after finishing the party they made their way to their rooms.

___________

Samahir was in her room after talking shower she start doing her night routine. She changed into her nightwear she slip into a white salwar and a white t-shirt. Ready to sleep when her phone pinged.

You're mine Samahir. You can't be his.

Reading the massage she panicked. It's a unknown number she didn't think much and run to her husband's room.

Mustafa was checking few emails when Samahir bang into his room.

M-Mustafa!!

Samahir, kya hua? ~ Mustafa rushed to her cupping her face he tried to make her relax but she hugged him tightly mumbling something.

Kay? Kya hua? Batao.~ Mustafa cupped her face kissing her face she breathed and show him the massage.
Mustafa frown but soon his blood boiled.

Mustafa y-yeh kya hai?! Mujhe nhi bata kaun hai? Mujhe kuch thik nhi lag raha tum dekh- ~ Mustafa stop her blubbering hugging her securely.

Hshhh chup chup. Thik he kuch nhi hai. Me dekh lunga ok? Tum rona mat haa? ~ She just snuggle more into his chest. Mustafa sit on the couch made her sit on his lap. Her both legs warped around his torso snuggling her head on his neck tighten her hold mumble.

Mujhe dar lag rha hai. Ap kuch kare na plz. ~ Mustafa hummed clenching his jaw . He send the number to his secretary text him to find information about him.

Mustafa called her she hummed in response not looking up. So he let her stay. Samahir move away looking at him and kiss his lips making him still. As it's first time she took the first step.
But soon he tak the lead and kiss her more passionately.
His hand automatically run to har butt chick squeezing it roughly making her moan it triggered him more.

They couldn't know how they got on the bed he was on top of her kissing her hard. The heat between increased as he removed his t-shirt making Samahir gape at him. His body makes her feel something down there as she rub her lower with him making him grow hard.

Samahir aisa na karo. ~ Mustafa tried to make her move stop holding her hip still. But her words make him go crazy on her.

Bata nhi par M-Mustafa m-mujhe kuch ho raha hai us jagah. ~ she mumble softly blushing hard.
Mustafa tried to open her t-shirt but she stop him.

Mene niche kuch nhi pehna. ~ he smirk and process his work saying
Tab to or bhi accha hai.
Which makes her blush more.

She's now half naked his eyes roam on her body. His eyes is enough to make her moan his name on which he feel proud.

Taking her right breast in his mouth his hand made way down her. She was so wet that made him lose his patience. But he knew that she isn't ready yet. He just pleased themselves by rubbing each other's body together in sync.
He was continued with kisses everywhere her upper body and mouth not leaving any space. And her hands roam around his back.

Soon the pleasure hit them hard making Samahir a little scared.

Mustafa m-~ Samahir tried stop him but instead he increased his pace.

It's ok meri jaan. Keep it lose. ~ he made her relax after a moment the reach their climax. Her legs shook in his hand making him known that she released her first orgasm. He smiled at her and goes to the bathroom bring something to clean themselve.
Samahir eyes wide open she couldn't process what was that.

Afer cleaning her he made himself laid beside her hugging her in his arms.

Don't think much your little brain will hurt. ~ he kissed her head massaging her hair to make her sleep. Whiles work.

Then his phone pinged his secretary's name shows.
This a private number. we have to wait for professionals. Tomorrow i will send the details sir.

This massage made him annoyed.
Now he have to wait until tomorrow.
However he calm his nerves hug her tightly like his life depends on it.

Nobody can snatch you from me. I never can let this happen Samahir.
I will hide you in my heart. You were born for me. You're mine Samahir.

Only mine

*****