Part 5

Its been 3 weeks of the nikkah. In this while Samahir went very comfortable with her husband.
All the credit goes to Mustafa as he was very patient and loving toward her.
Samahir was thinking about the day when Mustafa give her the ring and said not remove it. She cares the ring and wear it making a promise never to lost it.

Samahir kya!? Kahan khoi hui ho?! Kab se bula rahe hai tumhe phupo aagayi hai jaldi chalo. ~kinza bang open the door making her startle. Placing her hand on her chest she said

Kya yaar! Tumne dara hi diya mujhe.
Aise kon aata hai?

Ha ha thik hai aab chalo. Daydreamer! ~ kinza muttered and drag her downstairs where everyone is waiting for her.

Middle of their way Sameer dumb with kinza making her groan.
Kya hai tum dono twin ka!? Eik ko sunai nhi deta dusre ko dikhai nhi deta. ~ Sameer just ignore her and held his sister's shoulder shaking her violently.

Sun Zaid bhai ko Sherry bahi ko nhi pata tere nikkah ke bareme. To jake bataa na dio, samjhi? ~he said and kinza also nodded her eyes like soccer.

Ok.. But bataya kyu nhi? ~Samahir asked clueless.

Hum unhe surprise nhi shock denge jaise hume mila tha Mustafa bhai se.
~Sameer said and kinza squall

Ha or hum unka video bhi banayenge unka chehra dekhne layek hoga. Or vese bhi Sherry bhai ko  to tum par crush hai kaisa lagega unhe jankar ki unki bachpan ka pyaar ab kisi aurki begum hogai. ~kinza said dramatically which widen Samahir eyes.

Nhi! Aisi koi bat nhi hai. Sherry bhai mujhse kyu hogi crush vo to mere bhai hai.? ~Samahir tried to deny the fact kinza just wave her off saying Mustafa bhi to bhai hi the leaving her in thoughts..

_____________

After meeting with everyone all the ladies get busy with the kichen and all the younger gose to the backyard for having some fun time.

Mahir tum to bilkul bhul hi  gye hume. Call hi nhi karti? ~Shehriyar ask Samahir. As he give the nickname to her.

Are use to ab humare liye bhi time nhi milta. Vo to bas apni hi kheyalo me khoi rehti hai. ~ Shazia joked but kinza elbowed her stopping her nonsense. But Shehriyar frown ay them.he wanna ask but stop by Sameer.

Use chore aap apni batay na api ap kiske kheyalo me khoi rehti hai. Pucche Zaid bhai. ~everyone laughed making her blush hard while Zaid smirk looking at her.
Everyone knows about his craze for her and also the hidden crush Shazia have for him.
Before he could say anything a maid comes to call them for dinner.

_______________

AFTER THE DINNER

Everyone seated on lobby having their night tea. When Nazma clear her throat to gain everyone's attention. And

Dekho Nazim tumhe to phele se hi bata hai phir bhi me aaj khul kar yeh baat rakh rahi ho. Mujhe mere Zaid ke liye tumhare Shazia ka haath chahiye.
~ she finished while Shazia was blushing tomato as kinza was teasing her she just walk away from there saying mujhe nind aarhi hai. Kinza also follow her behind.
Zaid chuckle at her shyness  while Nazim ask her begum about it.

Ab me or kya kahu mujhe to Zaid shuru se hi pasand hai, itna suljha hua baccha hai. Mujhe to manjur hai. Ap kya kehte hai Nazim?
~shahana was happy cause how someone sya no to gold like Zaid.

Jee me to ok hu. Par me apni beti se ek baar puchna chahungi.
~ Nazim couldn't finished when Kinza run their screaming

Papa bidayi ki taiyari shuru kare. Api ki taraf se haan hai. ~ Zaid couldn't be more happy like that. He was on top of the world. Samahir smiled assuredly at him which he returned.

Lo bhai or koi masla? Bese Khalid bhai, Murtaza ap kya kehte hai is bare me? ~ Nazma asked all the elders who were of course very happy about their children.

Hume koi masla nhi hai. Bacche khush hai itna hi chahiye. ~ Khalid smiled at his baby sis. Side huge her adorably.

Ha to ab date fix karlo taki  hum bhi taiyari shuru karde. ~Murtaza asked happily to all his siblings chuckled at his antics.

Ab ek shadi ho rahi hai to hum chahte hai ki usi ki sath hum in dono ka nikkah karde~ Zamshed give his opinion which seems everyone like
But the clueless Zaid and Shehriyar asked unions

Or kiski shadi?

That's when Mustafa and Emran coming from office entered and heard their conversation.
Sameer saw them and sneakily put his camera on focus on Zaid and Sherry.
and said

Are humare Mustafa bhai ki or kiski?
~ both brothers wear equally shocked on the other hand Mustafa sit next to Samahir making her froze on her spot.
While Musa add
Laga na sadma?! Hume bhi laga tha. Bilkul aise hi ankhe tigni kar ke. ~

Sherry took a glass of water to calm him and Zaid manage to ask
Who's the bride.
To kinza answer making him more shocked.

Well well, hone wale jija jee she's none other than our Samahir.

The glass fell from his hand felling his heart stopped. Mustafa didn't like the expression they get from Shehriyar.
He warped his hand on Samahir ' s shoulder. Making her blush in shyness.

Correction miss Kinza its not yours its my Samahir.

Samahir Mustafa shah

***********