Part 9

Samahir pov

Everything is gonna be fine! Samahir please don't get nervous....

Samahir was sitting on her no their bed decorated with rose petals.
She was getting so nervous. As she is waiting for her husband Mustafa.

Are yaar! Kuch nhi hota! Samahir hum to pahle bhi kitna kuch kar liye ab bas ek aur step hi to aage jana hai.

Samahir muttered under her breath.
And tried to take long breaths.

She was fine a moment ago. But her cousin Kinza just send her a  video. That made her feel this way.
It was a adult one. Although she had idea how the things works and also experienced a orgasm with her husband.
But watching this video she got hyper
On that video the girl was moaning mess but she thought it was hurting her and she was crying.

Ohh! Koi bat nhi. Mustafa mujhe nhi hurt karenge! Yah phir karenge!?

Ughh! Wo kitna Dard naak tha!!!

Main mana kar du-

Her voice stop as she heard the door opening.

Mustafa pov

After almost robbing his all money that brats let him go. They made him wait so long.
But it was worthy. As a result he got to see his woman looking like goddess in this gold  attire.
"Hayee! Meri jaan, wait to nhi karwa na tumhe.?"

"nhi, main bas-
Kya hai yeh?

Open it,

Mustafa handed her a velvet box, and she knew it was her munh dekhai. So she open it and was so happy cause there was a couple ring set made of gold and very detailed diamond work.

" yeh humara gift hai as we both completed each other, or hamesha hi pehnke rakhna kabhi mat utarna."

Mustafa made her wear the ring which fitted on her finger perfectly.
And then singled her to made him wear the ring and she did it smiling widely.

"wada, kabhi nhi utarungi. Or app bhi mat utare."

She warned him at last, and Mustafa kiss her knuckles whiche wider her smile.

" kabhi nahi wada. Toh abhi....."

"huh-mmp

She stopped as her husband make her lip sealed with his own.
Samahir also give in and kiss him back with all her love.

Soon their lovely kiss turns into wild one.
Soon enough their clothes are gone.
Just in their underwear's the breath heavily
Looking into each other eyes.

"Mustafa mujhe dar lag raha hai."

" but you're getting so wet jaan"

"huh-

Before she can process her cream colored panties were on the floor.
Mustafa smirk seeing this wetter ...

" oh jaan! Mmmh.....

" ahh Mustafa uhh..

Samahir couldn't process anything as her husband was sucking her under there...
It wasn't  at the video. It was just thrusting video of 15 seconds . Then what's this

"ohh my godd...

Mustafa what is this...

" just relax jaan,

" i can't.... It's so stressing.... Ugh! I don't know what's the feeling...
Mmmh..."

That's it Samahir again released her second orgasm without having any clue..

Mustafa smiled at her satisfied by her expression.
And started kissing her and again a Makeout session  they finally make love with each other.

At morning.

Samahir wake up early as Mustafa was hugging her so tight stopping her breathing.
She tried to move but can't. So she just stay in this position.

When her phone pinged she took the phone and there was a message Hello from a unknown number.
First Samahir got scared as she thought it was Sheri again but relax seeing the number
It was from Pakistan. Maybe wrong number she thought.

And she got to know from Amna that Sheri was send to London by her fufa.

Samahir decided not to say anything about it, as all the younger tried really hard to make her normal.
And she also decided to move on from that incident.
She really wasted so much her time for that
Incident. She wasn't normal after that. Even in the function she was absentminded.
All thanks to Kinza who send that video and divert her mind.

Samahir quickly snuggles in Mustafa's chest remembering their night.
Which wake him up.

"kya hua jaan?"

"mujhe sharm aa rahi hai!"

"kyu!? Abhi to maine kuch kiya bhi nahi, toh kis bat ka sharm?!"

" huh-mm"

Mustafa kiss her and again their making out session starts and end up making love...

**Their never ending love for each other **