Part 4

Two weeks later

Samahir was getting ready while Amna Shazia Kinza help her.
It was her nikkah. Very simple one.
She didn't dream about any kind of marriage, or grand celebration but she was upset cause her phupo wasn't there with her.

Are tum udas na ho phupo Mekkah me hai umrah krne gaye hai. Hareem me tomhare liye dua bhi karengi. Tumhe to khush hona chaihiye. ~Amna tried to make her happy but she only pout at fact that she was getting married. It was supposed to held after a month but that soon to be husband of her don't want to waste any time.

She was ready in a beautiful white gararah dress with golden work on it.
With a low bun put the chunri on her head.

Samahir! Her mom called her entering her room and call her down.

Mama mujhe nhi jaana niche. Ap kazi ko upar le aye. ~Samahir whined. To her surprise Samia agreed and go to call her husband and kazi.

Musa knock on the door and enter with gajras which brings a smile to her face. Musa help her sister putting gajra on her hands.

Yeh Mustafa bhai laye hai. Tumhe pasand hai na। ~Musa said while other give her a teasing smile.

Haa ha mera bhi to ap pe fida hogaya hai bhabhi~Amna said dreamily.
While Shazia added
Ha nhi to kya. Warna shadi date kyu do hafte peche kar diya unhone.

Now Samahir thinking about the reason which make her sigh deeply.

****Flash back  ****

1 week ago
Mustafa was thinking about her after the announcement of their marriage Samahir keep ignoring him. He didn't see her for a week.
Mustafa come front her room but stop hearing his name.

Mustafa se kya problem hai.? Kitna accha toh hai. Responsible hai caring hai dikhne me bhi kinna sona hai or sabse bari baat tumhe usne khud pasand kiya hai. Or kya chahiye?
Samia finished but Samahir protest saying

Mama vo acche hai? Hume to dikhai nhi diya. Unse accha to Emran bhai bhi hai. Or vo kitne bare hai mujhse.
Agar tayi ammi jesi saas kismat ki bat hai to Mustaqim bhai bhi to hai na?
Vo hote to bhi chal-~she couldn't finished Mustafa enter the room.

Chachi me baat karti hoo. ~ Samia nodded and exit the room. Samahir crossed her hand looking away.
A gasp escape as he pull her grabbing her arm firmly.
His eyes showed anger Jealousy and fear maybe. She didn't point it out.

Tum Mustaqim se shadi karna chahti ho? ~ he asked sternly she rolled her eyes.
Mene aisa to nhi kaha.~
His hold tighten pulling her close.
Don't. Roll. Eyes. On. Me. Got it.

He hissed at her making her scared. After years he was showing anger to her which eventually shut her mouth.
Releasing her he gives her a shock.

Thik hai to ready rehna humara nikkah agle hafte hi hoga. Or isme koi behes nhi. ~ she keep mum not knowing what to say he left her thinking about her, their future.

****Flashback end****

********

She was sweating badly due to nervousness her father patted her head lovingly she released a breath.

Qubool hai.

Qubool hai.

Qubool hai.

Ok now she is Samahir Mustafa Shah. He is her husband the thought make a tinkling session in her heart.

**********
The door open and there standing Mustafa her husband with all his glory. Their eyes meet thro the mirror.
He stepped inside and locked the door. Samahir stood up and face her now shoher mia. He placed his hand on her forehead recite the dua. She closed her eyes feeling somewhat different. She gasp as his lips connect with her skin.
Both are looking each other saying nothing. Her eyes become teary seeing the love respect comfort his eyes held for her.
He cupped her face wiping the lone tear escape her eyes. The next he knows his lip on hers. He kiss her so softly that melt her heart. She responded to kiss making him smile.
He broke the kiss sliding a ring her finger and kissed her knuckles.
He hugged her. Hugging him back she listened his heartbeat makes her mind calm. She feel like home. She heard him whispering to her ear which makes her heart skipped.

Nikkah Mubarak
Meri jaan.

******