Part 2

Everyone got ready at time waiting for Mustafa to come.

Yaar hum to ready ho gaye time pe khudhi ka khabar nhi..~Samahir complained about Mustafa. But the others gesture her shut up.
Her eyes widened by hearing him.

Samahir jao mera phone leke ao room se~
Jee bhai~with that she run from there.

Mustafa clear his throat to gain their attention. Uhhmmm... Tum log age jao me use leke ata hu~ he suggest to which they nodded and settled in one car departures to the mall.

After 15 minutes Samahir come back panting. Mu.. Mujhe nhi mil raha hai... Ap~ she could not complete anger took over her face. Here he is talking his phone is with all the time.
As he look at her he shrug off saying
Mere pas hi tha mene dekha nhi...

She huffed going to the car he just smile at her angry face..

Baki sab chale gaye hai.. He informed her opening the door for her and went to the driving seat..

***************

While driving he keep looking at her who is looking outside the window..
He just cant forget the moment he fell in love with 16 years old Samahir.
This memory is enough to bring a smile on his face.

*****flashback *****

5 years ago, he was 25. After finishing his MBA waiting for his results.
From college till now he so determined with his studies. He dreamed of leading the family business to a new level of success. So he struggled so hard. He didn't get time to make friends, relationship is far away. His all cousins are so active fun loving but he couldn't get the chance to mingle with them yet.
So he thought to be with them as he don't have things to do for a month.

All the cousins were playing in the tarace he was going there. As he was about to put his leg on the first stair a soft body collide with his. He lost his balance both of them fall on the cold floor she was top of his body. Opening his eyes locked with a pair of blue eyes. This is the moment he fall so hard for her. His little  Mahi.

From the day he noticed her every move. Kinda stalking her.
He witnessed her transformation a little girl to a beautiful women.
His women..
Whom he admire secretly.

****flashback end****

Afer finishing everyone's shopping
They went to McDonald's as they have planned.
While enjoying the food and their little gossip time.
Mustafa was listening to her who without fear blabbering her stories.
When others were scared of Mustafa to talk unnecessary.

He frown sensing her uneasiness, she was gazing behind him and trying to set the dupatta properly. He saw that a group of men was eyeing her dirty.
Don't want to create a mess in public he sit straight blocking her view.

They were in parking lot settling in the car everyone is rushing to the other car not wanting to sit with Mustafa. Leaving Samahir behind..

Samahir jaga to nhi hai is car me.
Tum Mustafa vai sath hi aaja na.
~samer said and Samahir pout not having another option. She is about to
Go other car when dumped with a men.

Sorr~ she dont want to apologize looking at his lustfull gaze. He is one of these men at restaurant. She tried pass him but he grab her hand. She panicked screaming for help.

Bhaiya! M-Musa b-bhaiya!!

Out of nowhere a punch land on him and leave her hand.

It's none other than Mustafa!

He keep beating the shit out of him.
When his other friends come to help him. But regret their action as Mustaqim and Musa grab them start beating them..

Samer was no less he make Samahir sit in the car and picking up a stick started beating them.

A amazing street fight featuring by

The Nawab Sons

********