Part 3

Next morning

Everyone was present in dining room with a grumpy face.
Mustafa entered didn't see her. So he asked her favorite Samia chachi.

Chachi Samahir kahan hai?

Munh fula kar bethi hogi apne kamre me... ~ she said rolling her eyes.
After yesterday's fight when they come back Samia scold Samahir.

Me bula kar lati hoo... ~ Amna said about to get up. Samia stopped him saying.
Koi jarurat nhi hai. Bhukh lagegi to khud hi aajayegi.

Aap ko use nhi datna chahiye tha. Uski kya galti thi agar dusre usse battamizi kry? ~Mustafa said to his chachi who didn't said anything.

After some time Samahir greeted everyone salam and sit beside Mustafa. As it's the only seat was available. It's happen every time whe she come late. As the dining table was set one raw for oldest members and opposite for the younger generation.
And all the cousins dare not to seat with him. And she got trapped as late Comer.

Samia tried to serve her but denied which triggered Samia to an extent.
And she smack her head.

Kya! Mama dard hota hai. Dekhay baba mama mujhe maar rahe hai.

She complain whining.

Haa bhai kyu maar rahi hoo meri beti ko? ~Murtaza tried to sound rough but fail seeing her wife's glare.

Kyu na maaru mujhe tevar dikha rhi hai. ~ samia said gritting her teeth. And again hit her arm.

Samahir pleading thro her eyes ask help from her tayi ammi.

Are tevar kahan? Naraz hai bacchi bas. Tum khamkha hi to danta tha. Bechari ki to koi kasur hi nhi tha.
Momena tried to make her clam but
Samia is Samia no one can stop her.

Rehne bhabhi yeh bhi koi baat hai?
Agar maa ne danta toh aise munh fula kar nakhre dikhaigi? Kalko agar shadi hui, or saas ne kuch kehdiya agar aise hi kare gi toh battamiz hi boldegi. Humari tarbiat pe ungli uthaigi.
Or wese bhi mustaqbil ka kya bata?
Ladkiyo ko baate hazam krna ani chahiye. ~ after Samia finished Samahir just point one word shadi. Her shadi..

Ma meri shadi kyu hogi?!

Kya matlad kyu hogi? Shadi nhi krni kya? Hamara bas chale foran hi ruksat karde. Or wese rishte bohot aarahe hai. ~ it didn't fit well with someone. As his mind was clouded with one thought his Samahir with being with other than him. He tried to shook off this nagetive thought.
But he eternally groan by Samahir next word.

Kya!? Rish- kya! Meri shadi ki baat kar rahe hai. Ghar ka sabse bara beta abhitak kuwara hai uska koi kheyal nahi.? ~ as Samahir finished everyone eyed him who tried to Un bothered.
His mother was literally emotionally blackmailing him for past 3 years to get married but he being the great Mustafa payed no attention on this.

While Momena eyed her husband to start. Clearing his throat he started.

Haa beta Samahir thik keh rahi hai. Tum sabse bare ho gharke. Phir tomhare baad in sabki baari. Abhi to mashallah se business bhi sambhal liya hai sare goals bhi pure ho gaye to kya burai hai shadi me. ~khalid said wanting for his answer. But he didn't said anything just eating like they aren't talking to him. Khalid nudged his younger brother to say something as they're very close, and also he didn't disobey his chachu. His buddy.

Murtaza started getting his brothers signal.

Haa Mustafa kya problem hai? Agar koi pasand bhi hai to batao hume koi problem nhi hogi. ~Murtaza asked to which he answered
App ko koi problem nhi hai? ~ Mustafa asked Murtaza answers smiling.
hume koi  masla nhi hai. Tum bas haa kar do~ Murtaza said happily.
Next his word made the elders confused and the younger curious.

Thik hai phir. Agar aap ko koi masla nhi to baat age baray.

Sensing their confusion he said.
Me to bas study complete hone ka wait kar rahi thi Samahir ki.
Agar apko masla nhi to agle mahine ka date fixed kar de.

KYAAAA!!??! All the younger shout unions.
Except Samahir who was embarrassed to face the olders as her name was mentioned like that.
While they have mixed feelings happy, shocked, surprised, blessed or na jane kya kya..

Samahir tried to escape but Mustafa stern voice made her sit back her seat.

Chup chap batho and complete your breakfast.

She obeyed without any word but inside her mind running marathon.

Her marriage. With this Hitler. He like me. Par kab? Kahan? Her mind didn't work. She is going to married with

The Mustafa

********