Wallachia

Vlad rode ahead of his people, leading them back to his castle. The road was long but calm, but he couldn't stop thinking about his prisoner. Angelina intrigued him, and he wanted to know more about her.

He enjoyed torturing prisoners to get the whole truth, but Angelina seemed to know about his reputation and hadn't hesitated to be honest. They were almost at Wallachia, and it would take another two hours. It would be an excellent opportunity to speak with her more. He motioned out his hand, and everyone stopped. "We will rest for a moment. Eat, drink, feed the horses, and rest. We will arrive at the palace within two hours." Men and women sighed in relief as many got off their horses and carts or just sat on the floor from walking many miles.

Vlad got off his horse and gave it to one of his men to help feed and water it to prepare for the next part of their journey. He walked back where he saw the cart where Angelina was supposed to be in. Once he arrived, he saw Angelina sleeping soundly, giving off quiet-like snores. Vlad stared at her as he lifted one of his eyebrows. He couldn't believe Angelina would still sleep since it had only been a few hours. "Woman, wake up."

She didn't wake up; she snored in response. Vlad was getting annoyed. Without warning, he grabbed the back of her clothing and dragged her off the cart, making her fall. "Ow, what the hell!?"

"What did you say?"

"In my time, we say that when we are confused, scared, angry, or for humor. It's complicated. Now, what was that for?"

"You snore like a man," he said, removing his gloves." Comfortable, I presume?"

Angelina turned onto her back while looking at Vlad and the sky. "Very. Did I do something wrong?"

"We are to rest for an hour. We're almost at my castle; I wish to speak with you."

He noticed that her cheeks were turning red. "Umm, I need to pee and poo." Angelina groaned. "I need to relieve myself. We've been on the road for hours. I've been holding it in."

"Ah, I see." He then lifted Angelina by her clothes and undid the ropes of her feet. "I will take you."

"Uh, no, that's not necessary. I-"

He pushed her forward. "I wasn't giving you any ultimatum, woman. I can't have you run away. I'm not as merciful as my men here." He motioned her by large trees and put her behind one of them. He stood by the corner of the tree, giving Angelina privacy."

Angelina couldn't believe she was doing her business close with one of the most prolific serial killers in history. While defecating, Angelina slowly turned behind her and saw Vlad's arm by the corner of the tree. "Hey, I'm not done yet!"

Vlad rolled his eyes at the other end of the tree. "I'm not even looking at you, woman. I have etiquette on respecting a woman's virtue. Only if women respect themselves, of course."

"I-I see. Sorry if I say this, but you are known for being cruel. I could have never imagined you being...well...you know...somewhat respectful."

The silence was between them; Vlad stood by the tree with crossed arms. No one ever said that to him. "There are many things you don't know and wouldn't want to know, woman. I am curious about why you came here to my land."

"Well, I came to this country to explore. I love learning, traveling, and meeting new people. Coming here, you know, at this time. Not so much." A fart escaped. "Oops, sorry about that!"

A chuckle escaped his lips. "I can imagine that. Although, it's difficult for me to believe you are not from this time. I still think you are mad."

Angelina sighed in relief. "Well, you have a right to think what you want. I've tried everything possible to convince you. As I said, I know you have a reputation, sir. Although, I wouldn't be much use to you."