Dinner 🍽

Next day:

Aditi's POV:

I was ambling with headphones in my ears listening to Arijit Singh's Playlist as usual.

I was not in the mood to go to school today cause I didn't want to leave Herleen alone in the house, but she insisted me go so here im.

I arrived at school soon, I was proceeding towards my class to greet everyone. I opened the door and saw Junkook, Taehyung and nayeon having a chat. I'm delighted that they are getting along, I walked towards my seat and sat on it and their engagement was on me now, all three smiling and showing their teeth. Haha, cute !!

Me: Good morning!!

Junkook & Taehyung: morning

Nayeon: Morning Richie Rich!

Me: yaa stop calling me that .. that feels weird.

Nayeon: Haha just kidding.

Then Miss Mang entered with a big smile on her face as always, I like her though,! She is only a couple of years older than us. She must be 25 or less.

Miss Mang: Good morning everyone, What a beautiful day today!!* full energy*

Everyone: Good morning Miss Mang.

Miss Mang: Before we start with the lecture today let's congratulate aditi for winning the compilation!! Let's cheer for her.

Everyone clapped and cheered for me,  including Miss Mang. I reddened.

Me: Thank you so much, everyone. 

Miss Mango: I'm really proud of you aditi, your dance was mind-blowing. I can't still get over it!

Me: Thank you so much, Miss Mang.

Miss Mang: by the way who was that girl with you?

Me: ohh she was my cousin, She came here from India for a short period.

Miss Mang: She is beautiful just like you.

Me: Thank you 😊

Miss Mang: So let's start!

Everyone: yess !!!

Time skip

It was lunch break. Nayeon and I  strolled out of class to find Eun Woo and Jenni waiting for us.

Eun Woo: Let's go girls, I'm starving!

Jenni: yaaa me too *Whinning *

Me: Let's go!

We stood in the cafeteria,  holding our food tray and walking towards our table but a voice ceased us, it was Namjoon's

Namjoon: Hey, guys here!

We wandered to their table. And greeted them.

Jin: Sit with us. Here is lots of room.

We gladly acknowledged their offer. We all came to be  pretty close since past few days
I sat beside Taehyung. And in front of Suga. I glanced at him and smiled, but he ignored me and concentrated on his food,  here we go again. He is so hard to understand. One time he is one person and another time he is another.

We were chatting and eating food. But I saw the whole cafeteria was gossiping while glimpsing at us,

Taehyung: Don't worry, they always whisper to people's back. They just need something new to gossip about.