precious to us 🥀

Suga's pov:

Aditi: : I can't let my heart suffer any more , now that you made clear that you truly don't like me , I will never disturb you again . Im sorry suga .

She said , tears rolling down her cheek . It was a lot to take in. I was not expecting her to like me ! I was just looking at her with my eyes wide . I really don't know what to do right now . My heart wants to hug her and tell her that I feel the same but my brain is warning me to save my heart from any kind of heartbreaks. I was thinking about my next move but before I could do or say something she spoke first.

Aditi : I will get going.

She smiled in tears. I can see that smile was fake , she was just pretending to be okay with my silence. With that she walked away, I wanted to stop her , but I didn't.  I am not good enough for her , she deserves someone better , who will adore her and loves her till his last breath and someone who is so much better than me . After she was no longer to be seen I walked inside my room and closed the door leaning on it. I can feel my heart break , it hurts !
I fall on my knees and let my frustration out with a loud scream!! After screaming my lungs out I burst out crying. I hate myself for letting her go, because of me she is suffering ! I'm such a bad guy .

I'm sorry aditi , im so sorry!!!! But I don't deserve you .

Aditi's pov:

He didn't stopped me , nooo !!! I can feel my heart break , I ran towards my room with tears in my eyes , while I was running I bumped into someone and I fall down.

?? Aditi??? Are you okay ?

I looked up and saw namjoon, he looked at my face  and his eyes widen , he bend down on my level.

Namjoon: omg aditi!!? What happed ? Why are you crying!!?

I shook my head as no. But I was not able to control my tears so I let them free.

Namjoon : did someone said something to you ?? Look im sorry on behalf of that person. Aditi please don't cry.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes making my vision blur , I scrooved towards namjoon, and rested my head on his chest holding his t-shirt tight in my fist , he was confused at first but eventually he hugged me back . I cried on his chest . I can feel his heartbeat getting fast.  he was just hugging me tight without uttering a word , still sitting in the floor .

Namjoon: aditi let's go to your room .

He picked me up in bridal style and started walking towards my room,

Namjoon's pov:

I picked her up and started walking towards her room, she was really in a bad state . I was wondering what was the reason behind her breakdown? She is seriously a mess right now , my heart ached seeing her cry . I will kill the person who was behind it. I was hugging her tight to my chest , and she was snuggled into my arms , sobbing . On our way back to her room , I saw harleen walking towards us , when she saw us her eyes widen and ran towards us .

Harleen: omg what happed to her .??!

Me : no idea .

I looked at aditi, sobbing into my chest . Still holding my t-shirt tight in her small hands .