Mendhi 💚💚

Aditi's pov :

arleen: and here we are done.

She said applying lipstick on nayeon's lips and I looked at them both with a big smile on my face , nayeon was looking so beautiful in that outfit, then I tured towards Jenni who was seating in front of me , I was doing her hairs .
After some time both girls were ready and harleen and I cooed looking at them .

Harleen: omg look at you 😍

Me: looking like angels !!!

Jenni: really?

I nodded my head multiple times with a big smile on my face. They both walked towards the mirror and after checking themselves out ,they both gasped.

Nayeon: *gasp* I can't believe I am looking at my reflection.  Is that really me ??

Jenni: omg i love it!! Your hands have magic in them aditi! .

Jenni hugged me tight and so do I. After getting them ready me and harleen started getting ready. We wore our beautiful dress, doing each other hairs .

Jenni: so in Sangeet , are you both gonna perform?

Me : yess cause we need to win against the grooms team.

Nayeon: I am sure you can do that. Fighting!!!

Jenni: how you gonna perform? Like solo or group?

Harleen: first we will perform duet, then she will perform solo After that I will , and one dance with Rohit

Suddenly nayeon shot her head towards Jenni with worry on her face. I looked at them both confused? Is something going on between these two? Should I be worried?

Jenni: ohh I'm excited!!! I will cheer you all with my full power, even if that's leads to my death , but still I will cheer for you.

She said with her hand on her chest like she wae taking some kind of oath .We all giggled and started doing our makeup .

After so much of efforts we all were ready.

Jenni:awww , you two are looking so beautiful, but look at the time girls! Its 10: 59!!

Me : omg we need to go harleen!!

With that we all ran towards the lawn.

Jin's pov :

After getting ready we all headed towards the lawn were the program is being held . We are waring kurta pajama for the first time and It suits us a lot . we seven wanted to twin so we all wore same colour that is red and eunwoo wore yellow one . Everyone are looking handsome! But not more than me. At last I'm world wide handsome. Huh!
When we reached the lawn everyone's jaw dropped and namjoon gasped looking at the decorations, god it was stunning!

Jimin: it's so beautiful!!

Junkook: yess!! Aditi knows what she is doing!

Namjoon: it's like we are in different world, everything is so different here from Korea !!

Taehung: it's so colorful here ! I'm loving it a lot!!!

Junkook: I have decided I am doing Indian wedding in future!