making things hard for me 😓

Next day

Aditi's pov:

I woke up with a slight headache, the alarm clock ringing near my ears was making it worst. Ahhhh!!!! I groned and switched it off and sat straight on my bed , rubbing my forehead to relive some pain and that was not working. I was up all night thinking about the things Happening with my life since few days ... i opened my eyes and grabbed my phone, turning it on and looked at the time.  It was 7:30am. I got off my bed and waked inside the washroom.

I took a warm bath and wore a comfortable outfit, black plain t-shirt
and grey sweat pant , tying my hairs in a loose messy bun . I did my morning skin care and walked out of my room towards the dining room to have breakfast with everyone.
I walked inside the dining room and saw everyone expect Mina di on dining table having breakfast. Dadi saw me and smile .

Dadi: uth Gaye puttar ? Ajja nasta karle, aaja meri bacchi ( you woke up child?, come have breakfast) .

Me : hanji bebe ( yes dadi).

I walked towards dining table and sat beside Dadi and j hope on my left . I looked at him and he gave me his sunshine smile,  I giggled.

Jhope: good morning aditi, did you sleep well?

Me: good morning hobi , yep I slept well.

Jhope: Glad to hear it.

While servants were serving me the food I greeted everyone including suga this time , I have decided to stop ignoring him and try to understand him and be his friend no matter what . It doesn't matter if he likes someone else,

Me: good morning suga

I flashed him my cutest smile , he was shocked at first cause i was talking to him after 2 whole days . But he didn't respond to me just nodded his head and concentrated on his food . Ab to aadat si Hai muz ko . I was enjoying my aalo ka paratha when harleen's mom dad spoke grabbing everyone's attention. 

Uncle : aditi, harleen and Rohit we want a favour from you guys.

Harleen: yes dad? What is it?

Aunty: actually Mina did went back to Mumbai this morning because of an emergency in her workplace.

Rohit: bichari, ek din bhi sukoon nahi hai unhe .

Then Suddenly dad spoke .

Dad: and harleen's parents and we (pointing towards himself and mom) need to do some arrangements here cause from today the gusts are arriving and bebe alone cannot do it so we need to help here .

Mom: so we want you to go to the udaipur and take care of arrangement there . Can you guys do that Please??

Harleen: yess sure we can do that , right guys?

Me : yepp .

Rohit: sure why not .

Mom: thank you so much guys .

Mom smiled at us , and continued their eating then suddenly something clicked in my mind .

Me : mom dad what about the guys ?

I said pointing at my friends.

Aunty: ohh we totally forgot about them .

She hitted her forehead lightly and i giggled she is exactly like harleen.

Dad: if they want to come with you guys they can or if they wanted to say that's also okay with us .

Uncle: ask them.