evening 💜

Next day

Aditi's pov

I woke up with a big smile on my complexion. It was 5:30 am. I got up, and harleen was still sleeping, I took a long warm bath cause I was up earlier.
I got dressed and went down for breakfast. I saw Mom and Dad in their professional attire having breakfast,

Mom: ohh good morning aditi,  you were up early today?

Me: good morning Mom, yeah.

Dad: aditi we have an important meeting today so we will be late, if you want you can invite your friends over till we get back.

Me: okay Dad, I will invite them.

We had our breakfast and Mom and Dad urged me to drive me to the school, so I agreed. Soon we arrived.

Me: thank you so much for the ride Mom and Dad have a great day !!

Dad: you too princess!

Mom: stay safe, bbye 👋

Me: bbye 👋

With that, they departed. I was earlier so I chose to text nayeon.

Brown_beauty♡: hey rabbit. Can you come early today?

Nayeon_therabbit: oh hey, sorry aditi I'm not feeling well. I can't come today.

Brown_beauty♡: ohh no my poor baby 😭🥺 . Please get well soon love.

Nayeon_therabbit: yaa sure. Enjoy your day. and be safe. Bbye 👋

Brown_beauty: yaa bbye.

So I will be all by myself today. *sigh * I wandered towards my class. I unlocked the classroom door and saw no one inside. Yeah, cause I was 1hr earlier. I stepped towards my seat connected my phone with my headphones played my all-time favourite Playlist ( obviously Arjit Singh) put my head on my desk between my arms, and shut my eyes. I didn't even know when I floated off to sleep.

Junkooks pov:

I am hiking towards my classroom,  I was half an hour early today. So no one was here. I was expecting the class would be empty, but when I unlocked the classroom door I saw aditi on her seat her head between her arms leaning on the desk.
What's she doing here so early? To be honest I was pleased to see her. I like her a fortune, Since the day she walked into the room my heart jumped beating so fast, she was the only reason behind it. But I tried so hard to make that sensation go away but it was all in vain.

I stepped towards her, summoning her

Me: hey aditi!

But she didn't answer back, that's strange. I walked up to her seat and saw her sleeping with headphones on. Aishh this girl. Is she not feeling well? I placed my palm on her forehead to study her temperature.