stuck 🌦

Next day :

Aditi's pov:

Its 6:39 in the morning , everyone is at restro having breakfast.

Eunwoo : I can't believe that the wedding days are over.

Jimin : yeah, that's so sad !

Namjoon : days flew away so soon.

Nayeon: but I can say that it was the best days of my life !

Jenni: yeah I agree!!!

Taehung: it's our last 1 hour in udaipur, that's so depressing .

Me : yeah , I love this place I don't wanna leave !!

I said pouting sadly.

Harleen: but we don't have any choice donat .

Me : stop calling me that will you !!?

Harleen giggled taking a bite from her bread , we were chatting when mom and dad come towards our table .

Dad : guys are you done ? We are living in 15mins .

Me : yeah we are almost done dad.

Mom : did everyone packed your luggage properly.

Everyone: yess.

Mom : perfect! Just check last time before you leave.

Everyone nodded and they both walked towards others guest's table to greet them.

Jin : our last breakfast in Udaipur is over !

Junkook : sadly it is .

Everyone got up and walked back towards their respective rooms including me.
I packed my last minute things and put on my shoes , last time looking at the room with sad eyes , I will really miss this place . I smiled and walked out closing the door behind me with heavy heart. The flight it at 9 and now it's 7:45am. I walked towards the hotel entrance and saw a bus standing at the gate . I waked towards it and handed my luggage to the servant and climed inside.

I saw everyone already sitting inside , I was scanning the bus to find a place to sit , but my attention was grabbed my a hand waving at the back of the bus . I already know who it is , I smiled and walked at the end of the bus and saw suga sitting there with a big gummy smile on his face , which lights a firework of harmons in my brain and blush crawls towards my cheeks.

Me : is this place taken ?

Suga : yess , but you can have it

We both giggled and I sat beside him. As soon as I sat the bus started moving, hotel staff waving us goodbye, I waved back with everyone on the bus and we drove off.
I let out a sigh closing my eyes , making myself comfortable on the seat , I flinch a little when suga placed one headphone in my ear and played a nice song . I smiled at him and he leaned on the window enjoying the outside view . His sudden behavioral chance was taking me off gard but I was liking it  same time.  I slowly chuckled and closed my eyes resting my head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep.