Epilouge

No specific POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Pine, Emilia, James, Gavroche, and Jack had died and shortly after the fall of the barricade they had put so much time and faith in. Pine'a family went to go see the ''mindless school boys that went to war for no reason'' as her parents put it. Not knowing what they would see. They walked into the door less cafe and walked past the row of dead bodies. One by one they pasted Enjolras, Grantaire, Joly, Courfeyac, Jean, and Eponine. Then they froze right where they were standing when they came across the five children that were no older than fourteen ''It is Pine, Jack, and their friends.'' Clover sobbed to Amelia now clinging onto her skirt. She bent down to her height and holding her little hands ''It is going to be alright they died for a needed cause, for rights that everyone deserves and you will see them again, she probably looking down at you right now and smiling knowing how strong and brave you are.'' she said with soothing words while tears filled her eyes. "Really?" Clover whispered softly. "Yes'' Amelia smiled through her own tears. ''I knew they were always the dumb ones they went against the goverment and gotten themselves killed shameful little brats aren't they?'' Their Mom said , but they ignored it they felt a warm presents that could not be described. they felt like Pine, Gavroche, James, Emilia, Jack, and everyone else was there in that same room.
Pine's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was unbelievably true that we had died, but we were happy, very happy. Everyday seemed so happy and amazing even though we were not on earth. There was no poverty, no illness, no sadness, no class,......no suffering. Just happiness and a feeling of peace. We were at peace.
WE WERE FINALLY FREE
There was no sadness and no hunger. Everyday I spend with my friends. No. Not Friends. Family. I do miss my direct and alive family and friends. So I sometimes go back to Earth to see. To watch. We are no buried on the country side outside of the city. It is very beautiful and bright. I looked down at earth bellow me, I was ready to go back to earth. Gavroche looked at me and I looked at Emilia and James.
"Are you ready for an adventure?"
I said
That is the story of The Barricade Children. Thank you for listening.