10 souls fly like angels

• Dedicated to dustin edwards

It was true i was dead.Gavroche's arm was the only thing that stoped my head from hiting the concerte.

EMILIA'S POV~~~~~

Me and James watched as Pine and Gavroche's bodies got carried away. Me and James and Joly and coufeyrac started to cry.Joly seemed to be very sad.Then we remembered that he was very good friends with Pine.When ever they got they would talk for hours.We didn't know what to do because Pine would be there with jokes and ideas and Gavroche would do the same thing.Then we saw a farmiliar face.It was Pines brother Jack! We forgot he was even fightig him and Pine were very close too. He only had one leg but he was a fast learner on how to use crutches when he first lost his leg. We yelled his name and he came over fast.We told him our problem and he sad ''You can find ansewers within an other''. He always did that when we asked him a simple question.

Then we thought it ment to go to a friend.So I went to my very good friend Comfere and James went to his very good friend Jehn Prouviare. I kept saying to Comfere that ''If I was there the minute it happened I could have saved Pine and Gavroche''. Then he gabbed my arm and said ''We will fight in their names''.

JAMES POV~~~~~

I said to Jehn ''What am I going to do the rest of my life without them''. Then he said ''We wil remember them.We will not let their spirts die in our hearts''.Then we herd a shout it was a General and he shoued ''Fire! At that moment guns started to fire and smoke filled the air. Then something worst happened. I herd Comfere shout ''Enjolras they are coming to the barricade!'' I look and see lots of men climbing up the barricade. Then Jehn says to me ''Meet me upstairs in the cafe.It will be safe up their.''

Then I here a scream and I look over and it is Emila being tourchered by people stabing her.So I run to her and try to help her,but I get thrown in and get stabed in the shoulder. I  manged to grab Emila's hand and pull her out. But a few minutes later she died in my arms. saying '' I love you James and I always will even when I'm up in heaven.'' Then she died. I again saw a friend die. But I kept strong. So I ran to the cafe.Then I got to the cafe made my way up the stairs. then I herd a voice call my name. It was Jehn I look back and their he is walking up the stairs and then I turn my head to look at something and the worst happened. I here a blood curtling scream and look back and Jehn Proviare one of my bestest friends dead. I will never forget that scream.

I decided to walk up the rest of the stairs and then I herd someone so I climb in a cabinet.It was very small but it would keep me safe. Then when the person was gone I climbed out. Then I relised something was in my poket it was a note and it said.

Dear James,

I never would imagine you and Pine and Emila and Gavoche would ever be this brave to go to war. I know I have never really am around much and I am sorry about that. And if I die I would like you to know you have been a great kid and I love you.

                                              Sinceraly,

                                                                     Grantaire 

The letter made my eyes fill with tears but I held it in. Then I herd a foot step and so I climbed back into the cabinet.