6 YEARS EARLIER

PINE'S POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is winter and it is very cold, but that still means i have to work in the cold all day. I know i am only 4 ,but i know that kids should not be sleeping in trees in the middle of winter while everybody is inside all warm. I hate this tthought but i think i want to run away,but something is just keeping me from going. Maybe it is my brothers Enjy and Fire and Clover and Jack or my older sister Amelia. Now that I think about it I want to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get up before dawn and I do as usaual I go inside sweep the floors then scrub them, wipe down the table, make breakfast (while i do it i slip some food for myself) , and by then Fire and Clover are awake and ready to work like me but less. Then moma,papa,Jack,Amelia,and Enjay is awake. I serve them breakfast and like usual mama and papa would say who bad my cooking is and papa would beat me with a stick. It dosen't really hurt anymore beacase i have been beaten so many times with it. After i'm done i went to the well and got water. i then came back and i gave mama the bucket and then she thru the water at me. I was soaked with water and i was so cold. Then she yelled '' I am sick of you always doing a bad job with your work and so i am throwning you out! You are no longer welcome in this house so colect your things and leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it took me so long to update this time just got ahead of me and i was so busy with the PSSAs and school
sarah