Meet Pine

Meet the Characters Part One
Pine is an eleven-years-old girl thatlives on the streets of Paris. She is extremely friendly, adventures, selfless, forgiving, and positive. She is able to make friends wherever she goes! She would also do anything for the people she loves. She is also a huge trouble maker and is always running into trouble with shop keepers and the inspectors.
She has long brown hair, bright green eyes that always have a twinkle in them, and is widely known for wearing a worn out green dress. She is often found riding on the back of carriages, climbing any structure that is tall, and sometimes just running through the streets with her friends for fun. Though she has many friends, her best friend is a peasant boy named Gavorche.
Pine lived in an extremely mentally and physically abusive household. When Pine was only four-years-old, she was disowned by her parents after she spilled a bucket of water while doing her daily chores. While she was roaming the streets, she stepped on a piece of glass and ran into a young boy. The boy helped her with her wound and offered shelter. That young boy was named Gavroche, he would end up being one of her best friends. As the years went on Gavroche and Pine ended up adding two more friends to their small family.
As young as nine-years-old Pine and her friends started to help plan the rebellion against the government. She would help by taking letters and messages to people and by keeping an ear out for any information that would be useful to the boys. She grew to be like a little sister to all of the boys helping with the rebellion. She grew especially close to Joly and Courfeyac. Even though she lives on the streets, Pine still continues to maintain a great relationship with her older brother, Phillipe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This will be my first of many edits that will be done in this book. I just want this book to be cleaner spelling and grammar wise so it can be easier if anyone else ever wants to read this.
Published: August 22, 2013
Edited: July 25, 2017