Chapter 2

Wei Ying snuck his tongue inside of Lan Zhan mouth, Lan Zhan couldn't help but play with Wei Ying tongue with his. Lan Zhan dropped his sword to the ground, he wrapped his arm around Wei Ying midsection. Wei Ying pull Lan Zhan closer to him.

When they ran out of air the two pull away. Wei Ying can see how red Lan Zhan ear is, he smirk at this.

Once Lan Zhan catch his breath he finally realize what just happened. He push Wei Ying away from him, bend down to grab his sword and jump down from the roof and walk away from there. Wei Ying touched his lips, 'some how that feel very familiar. Is like at the Phoenix hunt. No way! Lan Zhan that was you!' Wei Ying let out a laugh, tears gathered at his eye, "you got angry for no reason. Was it because you did something you shouldn't do?"

When the laughing stop Wei Ying expression change, "he will hate me now," Wei ying flew back over to where his wine is at, he stay there to drink until all of the wine is gone.

The next day it was the opening ceremony. Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji is confuse at why isn't Wei Ying there. This got them to wondering where he is at.

They doesn't know it but Wei Ying is on top of the Orchid room, he is laying down on the other side instead of the front where everyone can see him. 'Then Wen Chao walk in.' Wen Chao make a big scene down in the Orchid room.

A minute later Wen Chao left from there. The ceremony went on, the rest of the heir gave their gift to Lan Qiren. When the ceremony is over Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli went to search for Wei Ying. The two couldn't find Wei Ying anywhere.

'How am I suppose to enter into this cold cave? The last time I got pull down by something.' "Hey you there!" Wei Ying have on a grin, "perfect timing," Wei Ying turn around to look at that Lan disciple who have a Lan forehead ribbon on him.

With Wei Ying speed he went behind that disciple, he knock that disciple unconscious. "I am sorry but I need to borrow your ribbon. I will return it to you later." Wei Ying wrapped it around his hand, he begin to enter into the cold cave.

'As long as Lan Yi is still here, the shield is still up.' Once Wei Ying is in the cold cave he summon up a hand full of resentment energy, "go find the Yin Iron." Wei Ying watch as the resentment energy disappear, 'in another place? Lan Yi did play on her guqin and the Yin iron appear before us.'

About a minute later the resentment energy reappear. Is carrying the half piece of the Yin iron. The resentment energy carrying it over to Wei Ying, he raised his hand in front of the Yin iron. He used his resentment energy to break the Yin iron. 'A little bit more. A bit more,' the Yin Iron beginning to shake, shake, shake and shake until it burst into dust.

'That's one Yin Iron down, and four more to go.' Wei Ying left from there, 'There is one in Tanzhou town. Should I get the one from the immortal turtle as well? And the one from burial mound as well.'

Wei Ying dropped the Lan forehead ribbon on the ground in front of the unconscious Lan disciple. As Wei Ying walk back to Cloud Recesse, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli run toward him, "Wei Wuxian, where did you go yesterday? You weren't at the ceremony?"

"I went to do something," 'it is best if I keep them in the dark. Beside, I will make sure that Yunmeng Jiang clan won't fall. I will make sure that Jiang Shushu and Madam Yu stay alive. I will show her that I am not the same Wei Wuxian she know.' "Don't worry about it I will come to class tomorrow."

The two sibling watch as Wei Ying walk away from there, "make sure you come tomorrow Wei Wuxian!" Wei Ying waved his hand in the air, this let Jiang Cheng know that he will come tomorrow.

Just like Wei Ying said, he came to class the next day. 'This old man, his lecture is boring as always.' While listen to Lan Qiren talk about the Lan clan rule and all, Wei Ying can feel Lan Zhan eye on him every now and then.

*Sigh* 'I should keep my distance from Lan Wangji. Can't involve him into this. I can still see the emotion on Lan Zhan face when I let go of his hand. I can't let that happen again.'

When class have end for the day, Wei Ying left the class very fast. Wei Ying know that Lan Zhan is following him. 'You want to have fun, Lan Wangji. Then let's have some fun,' When Wei Ying turn the corner, he disappear from there.

When Lan Zhan turn the corner he didn't see Wei Ying anywhere. He went in search for Wei Ying, when he at the end a hand come out from nowhere and put it over his mouth. Before Lan Zhan can said anything, Wei Ying lips was on his. "Don't be loud now or someone will hear you."

Wei Ying put his leg in between Lan Zhan leg. Lan Zhan can feel Wei Ying rubbing his leg against his manhood. Lan Zhan held back his moan so that no one can hear him.

Wei Ying nip, suck and lick Lan Zhan neck. Lan Zhan hold back his moaning, he can feel Wei Ying taken off his clothes. He feel Wei Ying going down to his nipple and begin to suck and lick it.

While Lan Zhan is so into feeling Wei Ying messing with his nipple, he didn't feel Wei Ying putting one finger inside of him, then a second one and then a third one. Lan Zhan hold on tight to Wei Ying.

Wei Ying felt Lan Zhan already loosing up, so he enter into Lan Zhan. "Lan Wangji, relax," Lan Zhan did just that. Wei Ying begin to move, Lan Zhan dropped his sword, Wei Ying look to see if anyone hear the sound of the sword dropping to the floor. 'No one is here.'

As Wei Ying keep on thrusting in and out of Lan Zhan, he take Wei Ying face in his hand. Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying face toward his and kissed him. This somehow surprise Wei Ying very much.

"Lan Wangji, I'm going faster now," lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying speed up his thrusting. The two can feel a tighten in their stomach, Wei Ying take Lan Zhan manhood in his hand and begin to stroke in time with him thrusting in and out of lan Zhan.

"Wei..." Lan Zhan didn't get to said Wei Ying name, when he shut him up. 'Don't say my name. Your not my Lan Zhan.' When Wei Ying went faster, faster and faster, he pull out and come on Lan Zhan stomach.

The two slid down to floor, 'I should clean him up.' Wei Ying tear off his clothes and he clean the two of them up. When he is done he put Lan Zhan clothes back on. 'I think Lan Wangji stay in a place call Jingshi.'

Wei Ying carried Lan Zhan bride style he put Lan Zhan sword on top of him. And then he jump from roof to roof to get to Jingshi, where Lan Zhan stay.

Once Wei Ying arrive at Jingshi he went into the room and put Lan Zhan down on his bed. 'It is best for him to forget what happen,' Wei Ying used his resentment energy, he let it enter into Lan Zhan mind and erase everything that just happen a while ago.

Wei Ying left from there, '*Sigh* Almost done with putting fire resistance talisman on cloud Recesse building.'
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I try my best to write a smut scene. I did try to write for my other story.