Chapter 7

That night Wei Ying, Wen Qing and Wen Ning left cloud Recesse. When they got to the bottom, they got on their sword, they flies from Caiyi town to the burial mound.

The three have finally arrive at the bottom of the burial mound. "Come this way Wen Qing," Wei Ying lead Wen Qing and Wen Ning to the gate that will take them behind the mountain.

As Wen Qing and Wen Ning walk through the gate, they end up on the other side of the mountain. The two see house already built, ground is been dig up for vegetable and other fruit.

"It look like your family is settling down just fine. No one can enter into the gate. Also, only the adult can come and go but the children can't. I don't want them to run out of here without the adult looking at them. Yiling is close to here, you can go buy thing in town. Wen Qing, you and Wen Ning can't wear your Wen clan clothes, if you do, they will find you."

"I understand," Wen Ning and Wen Qing walk toward their family. As for Wei Ying, he walk back out of the gate but this time when he walk into the spell circle, he end up walking into the burials mound.

The resentment energy there doesn't bother him, Wei Ying break the bamboo, 'I need my Chenqing. This is the only way to defeat Wen Rouhan.' As Wei Ying walk deeper into the burial mound, he saw the sword.

'There is one at the slaughter Xuanwu cave. I also need that one too,' "*sigh* I can do this by myself. I can't involve anyone." Wei Ying went to grab the sword, he take it with him into the cave.

Cloud Recesse

It is almost time for the student to head home, lan Xichen and Lan Qiren doesn't even know where Wei Ying went, no one see him around Cloud Recesse. Even when they ask the Jiang sibling, they don't even know where he is at. Even Nie Huaisang doesn't know either.

"Wangji, you been keeping an eye on Wei gongzi, do you know where he went?" Lan Xichen asked his didi.

Lan Wangji shake his head no, Lan Xichen sigh, "his sibling doesn't know, Huaisang doesn't know, where did he go?" Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji and Lan Qiren.

"Xichen, why don't you sent a message to sect leader Jiang? We need to know if Wei Wuxian is back at Yunmeng Jiang clan or not?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

After three days in the burial mound, Wei Ying definitely a change person. 'Chenqing is done. I need to go get the other Yin iron from the slaughter Xuanwu cave but I can't kill the turtle.'

Wei Ying decide to go stay in Yiling for the night. While he there something click in his mind, 'Lan Zhan said that he was there for a night hunt. Why so far from cloud Recesse? Did he lie? Was he there to see me or maybe run into me?' "Lan Zhan Ah Lan Zhan, Lan clan forbidden one person to lie. Why did you lie?" Wei Ying shook his head at this.

Before Wei Ying can go back up to Cloud Recesse, he see Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan walking up to Cloud Recesse. 'This is bad. I should stay away from Cloud Recesse for now." 'Well is not like I care if they see me or not. They were the one who use me as a shield for their children.' Wei Ying went to the wine inn again.

Cloud Recesse

"What do you mean he not here in Cloud Recesse?" Jiang Fengmian asked Lan Qiren.

"We search every where, no one know where Wei Wuxian went. He have gone missing for more then three days now," Lan Xichen answered Jiang Fengmian questions.

"You don't have to worry about Wei gongzi, I am sure he is doing something to save this world," everyone turn to look at the doorway, "Fuqin."

"Qingheng Jun, your out of seclusion," they all gave a bow to Qingheng Jun. "Have a seat everyone," Qingheng Jun seat down next to Lan Qiren.

"Xiong zhang, what do you mean by saving the world?" Lan Qiren asked. "A-Ren, I think that is something Wei gongzi should tell you."

No one know that Wei Ying is listen in on them, "Why should I tell them? I won't tell them anything at all. This is my mission, my chance to change the past. I won't involve anyone in this."

Wei Ying closed the mirror that is floating in front of him. 'The sword I need is in the slaughter Xuanwu cave but I can't get it yet. Wen Chao need to take us there first and then I will get it,' "The Wen indoctrination haven't started yet but soon it will.'

"Wei Wuxian," Wei Ying sigh, 'doesn't this guy ever give up,' Wei Wuxian snap his finger, a wall of resentment energy stop Lan Zhan from coming any closer to him. "You stay over there. Why are you here Lan Wangji?"

"Come back to Cloud Recesse. Do you how much trouble you have cause every one? Even sect leader Jiang is here."

Wei Ying slammed his hand on the table, "Who was it that call him here?!" Wei Ying glared at Lan Zhan. "Beside, why in the world would I want to go back to Cloud Recesse? Your place is boring. Always rule this and rule that. Can't do this and can't do that. Is not as fun as here, so why don't you go back to your so call righteous clan Lan Wangji."

Wei Ying look outside the window, he ignore the look that Lan Zhan is giving him.
"Your not the Wei Wuxian of this timeline are you?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying. "I'm surprise you can tell. Then you should stay away. If you don't....I will erase all of your memories of meeting me."