Chapter 3

The next day, when Lan Zhan woke up he feel like he is missing something, he just doesn't remember what happen.

"Must be my imagination," he went to the cold spring to meditate as always.

After class have ended for the day Wei Wuxian left from there first. Lan Zhan decided to follow Wei Ying again. We Ying sigh, 'doesn't this guy give up?'

When Lan Zhan turn the corner, he got pull, and slam into the door, "Lan er gongzi, why are you following me?" Wei Ying asked while trapping Lan Zhan between him and the wall.

"I.....I...."

Wei Ying eye turn from silver to red, "listen here, Lan er gongzi. I would love it if you stay away from me. Don't get to close to me or..." Wei Ying take Lan Zhan chin into his hand.

He went closer to Lan Zhan ear whispering, "or I will end up fighting you and your clan." Wei Ying pull back, he can see how terrify Lan Zhan is. His eye went back to his usual color, he put his hand on top of Lan Zhan head while saying, "stay away from me if you know what's good for you." After saying that, Wei Ying left from there.

Lan Zhan slide down to the floor, 'can a person eye change color like that? His eye, somehow it feel like he has gone through a lot of thing. He not what everyone think he is.' Lan Zhan got up, he walk to the library while continue to think about how different Wei Ying is, 'everyone said that Wei Wuxian is mischievous, always causing trouble and he doesn't follow the rule. But this Wei Wuxian, he nothing like that.'

That night, while everyone is sleeping Wei Ying left his room. He went to put talisman here, there, and everywhere around cloud Recesse. 'Now the Wen can't burn down Cloud Recesse. Well all they can see is the illusion of the fire burning Cloud Recesse.'

Wei Ying walk to the place where Qingheng Jun is in seclusion, "Qingheng Jun,"

"Whose there?" The voice from inside asked Wei Ying, "my name is Wei Ying, courtesy Wuxian. I would like to talk to you please."

"I am sorry, i can't leave from here nor talk to anyone. So please leave."

"Tsk! Are all you Lan that stubborn? Fine if you won't open up then I will tell you this. Your clan is in danger. Your home will get burn down by the Wen clan. Your didi Lan Qiren, he will get hurt by protecting the Lan disciple. Your two son, one is captured to take to the Wen clan for their indoctrination while the other went missing. Also, during this fight against the Wen clan. You will die in battle."

Soon Wei Ying hear footstep, then the door open up, 'oh oh he is a split image of Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji,' "finally decide to open up?" Wei Ying have on a smirk.

"Is this true?" Qingheng Jun asked.

"Of course is true. The Wen clan is making their move, if you don't want to die or seeing your family getting hurt. I suggest you leave seclusion right now. I don't know what happen in your life but you can't stay in seclusion forever. Beside, aren't you the sect leader of the Lan clan? Lan Xichen is too young to be a sect leader and Lan Qiren can't be a teacher and a sect leader at the same time."

Wei Ying can see the hesitation in Qingheng Jun eye,  this got Wei Ying angry, 'Lan Zhan father didn't get the chance to live to see his two sons growing up. I will change that right now,' "you're the sect leader! Not those good for nothing Lan  elder! They can't said anything to you! Do you want to see your whole family and clan burn down to the ground by the Wen clan?! Uh Qingheng Jun!?"

"Wei gongzi, give me sometime to think. I will give you my answer tomorrow," with that saying Qingheng Jun closed the door again.

*Sigh* "Fine," Wei Ying turn around and walk away from there.

About a day later Wei Ying remember that Caiyi town is under attack by the Aqua Demon. He decide to stay one step ahead of the Wen clan. During class every now and then Wei Ying can feel Lan Zhan glancing over at him.

"Wei Wuxian, you have gone missing for days and days. Do you know how worry Jie is worrying about you?" Jiang Cheng asked as he caught up to Wei Ying. "I'm sorry Jiang Cheng, there are thing that I can't tell you. Oh that's right, go talk to that peacock. He need to know that our Shijie is hurt because of him. Come on!" Wei Ying dragged Jiang Cheng to go see Jin Zixuan.

"Oi Jin Zixuan!" Jin Zixuan turn to look at both Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng with an annoying expression on his face, 'it is not like I want to do this either you stupid peacock.' "Here Jiang Cheng, talk to him about your Jie. I will leave you two alone," Wei Ying push Jiang Cheng toward Jin Zixuan.

'They will soon be in law. They need to talk to each other anyway. And this isn't my business.' "Cloud Recesse sure is boring. I think I will head down to Caiyi town, I need to stop the Aqua Demon from entering into Caiyi town." So Wei Ying went down to Caiyi town, he doesn't care if people found out that he is gone.

When Wei Ying is down in Caiyi town, he went into one of the inn that sell Tianzi Xiao. As night fall come Wei Ying change into all black this way no one will recognize him. He put on his hood, jump down from the inn room and head out into the lake with a boat that move by itself.

Once Wei Ying is at the center of the lake, he put a dark talisman on each side of the mountain. This way dark creature can't enter into the lake that belong to the human. Only human and boat can enter through this energy.