Chapter 8

"Erase my memories?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying. "Yes, erase your memories."

"You can do that?" Wei Ying smirked at Lan Zhan, "of course I can. If you don't want me to erase your memories Lan Wangji. Then do what I said....stay away. If you don't, your whole clan will burn down to the ground."

"What do you know?" Lan Zhan asked.

"No need for you to know. Just head back to Cloud Recesse. You need to protect your clan and also, make sure you do as I said." Lan Zhan see the way Wei Ying is looking at him, he felt his heart skipping a beat.

*sigh* "Forget your feeling for me as well. I won't be able to return your feeling," hearing Wei Ying said this, Lan Zhan got up and left from there.

Once Lan Zhan is gone Wei Ying let out a sigh, 'I'm sorry Lan Wangji, this is for the best.' "I feel like I forgot something. Oh that's right! The Yin iron in Tanzhou town." Wei Ying left Caiyi town to head to Tanzhou town.

When Wei Ying arrive in Tanzhou town, he head straight to flower annual girl mansion. 'I can't believe there is no one here,' Wei Ying open the door, he went into the mansion to search for the second piece of Yin iron.

As Wei Yang walk into the mansion he see a piece of Yin iron floating above a flower, "the flower is burning, but is still fresh," Wei Ying went over to the flower, he hold his hand out in front of the Yin iron.

The Yin iron begin to shake, shake, shake and shake and shake until it burst into million of dust. After destroying the Yin iron, Wei Ying went to find an inn to stay in.

Wei Ying summon up a mirror, he look at the mirror in front of him, "it look like they are still there. If I go back right now? That jealous women will go on a rant about Niang and call me a son of a servant."

Wei Ying decide not to go back to Cloud Recesse, "no need to head back. There is no need for me to study anything about what Lan Qiren teach since I already know everything about it."

Wei Ying waved his hand, the mirror vanish from there, 'What will I do now?' Wei Ying lay back to look up into the ceiling.

'I guess I have to wait until the Wen indoctrination started,' "for now,I will stay here in Tanzhou town."

While Wei Ying stay in Tanzhou town, he see Wen Chao heading toward the flower Annual Girl mansion. 'You won't find the Yin iron there stupid Wen Chao,' "Wen indoctrination will start soon. I should stay close to Yunmeng in case they leave for the indoctrination."

Before Wei Ying leave he see Wen Chao left with a very very angry expression on his face. "Hahahahah! Probably disappointed that he couldn't find the Yin iron." After a good laugh Wei Ying head back to Yunmeng town.

When he back he stay close to the Jiang clan, 'it look like Jiang Shushu and Madam Yu haven't come home yet. That mean they are still at Cloud Recesse.' "Wait if I remember correctly. When Lan Zhan left the Nie clan, he come back to see that his clan is under attack by the Wen clan. I should head back to Gusu first."

All of the students left to head back to their clan. "Wei Wuxian didn't come back. A-Die, are we just going to leave it like that?" Jiang Wanyin asked his father. "A-Cheng, we don't even know where A-Xian is at. He will come home, then we can ask him. It is time for us to head home."

The Jiang clan went home, "I never thought that Wei Wuxian would leave without telling anyone. This child, he not what everyone think he is."

"Xiong zhang, what do you mean?" Lan Qiren asked. "It seem like he knows something. Something that no one know about, that is how he got me out of seclusion. Whatever it is that he know, he want to change it."

'Wei Ying are you doing this all by yourself? You don't want anyone to involve anyone else right?' Lan Zhan thought to himself. "Fuqin, I want to go find Wei Wuxian. If he is doing something dangerous then he shouldn't do this by himself."

"I'm sorry A-Zhan but you can't go," that confuse Lan Zhan, "Why not?"

"The Wen clan is about to make their move. We need to be prepare, whatever it is that they are about to do. Stay home," Lan Zhan can only follow his father order he can't go against it.

Caiyi town

While sitting outside of Caiyi town Wei Ying see Wen clan is heading toward Cloud Recesse. 'I should stop them half way before they attack Cloud Recesse,' Wei Ying take out Suibian, as he head straight to the stair.

Before Wen Xu can enter into the gate a sword was throwing at the front of him, "whose there?"

Wei Wuxian jump down from the tree, "if you want to attack the Lan clan...." Wei Ying pull Suibian out from the ground and pointed at Wen Xu, "You have to go through me first."

"Attack!" Shouted Wen Xu.

Cloud Recesse

Right before the Wen indoctrination the Lan clan hear fighting coming down the mountain. "Fuqin! There is a fight heading this way!" Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan rush to their father room.

"Tell everyone to be ready!" Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan went to do just that.

The rest of the Wen disciple went into the gate to attack the Lan disciple. Wei Ying fight Wen Xu one on one. 'His fighting skill isn't that good. This will be an easy fight.' While Wen Xu is fighting Wei Wuxian, he doesn't know that Wei Wuxian turn his resentment energy into thin needle.

Wei Wuxian snapped his finger all of the needle went into Wen Xu, it struck all part of his body. Wen xu is dead.

'Well the rest is up to the Lan clan,' with that last thought Wei Ying left from there because taken care of Wen Xu is done. He end up heading back to Yunmeng.

Yunmeng Jiang clan

"A-Cheng, A-Xian will come meet you at the Wen clan indoctrination. I know that he won't leave you alone." Jiang Fengmian doesn't know that is nearby listen to their conversation.

'Oh how wrong you are Jiang Shushu. Jiang Cheng will need to do everything by himself. He is your future heir after all. I won't butt into your clan anymore,' "All I have to wait is for Wen Chao to take everyone to the cave." Wei Ying left Yunmeng town, he already change into different clothes and he wear a cloak with a hood, this way no one in NeverNight will know is him.