Chapter 9

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen walk up to the other clan, Lan Zhan didn't see Wei Ying anywhere. Jiang Wanyin didn't see Wei Ying either, 'it look like Wei Wuxian didn't come. Doesn't he even care about the clan anymore?' Jiang Wanyin thought to himself.

Wei Ying went to one of the inn in Qishan Wen clan, he summon up a mirror. "Is best if I am not there. I can save them from the shadow. I know that Wen Chao will use the same trick." I can't cause the Jiang clan anymore trouble.'

"Well at least Wen Qing and Wen Ning isn't here in the Wen clan anymore. After getting the second Yin iron sword, I will forge it into the Yin Hufu again. I bet right now, Wen Rouhan is on a rampage. He couldn't get the two Ying iron he needed."

"Everyone hand over your sword. This is a rule that Xiandu want everyone to listen too. While you are here, you can't take your sword with you." Many of the clan doesn't want to hand in their sword, even Jin Zixuan doesn't want to hand in his sword.

In the end Jin Zixuan gave up his sword, "It seem like he somehow have change," Wei Ying switch to another clan, "Nie Huaisang, I bet this time he will go with everyone to the night hunt since Lan Xichen is at the Wen indoctrination as well."

Wei Ying went over to Lan Zhan, "Lan Wangji, no need to look for me. Why didn't I just erase his memories of me? That will make thing a lot easier." 'Now all I need is wait. Two days or three days I think.' Wei Ying look outside, 'This place look very gloomy. Are they afraid of Wen Rouhan that much? I wonder what was like when Wen Mao was their sect leader? Wen Chao will cut the rope again, I think I will buy some rope before heading to the cave.'

3 days later Wei Ying left Qishan, he went straight to where the cave is at. Wei Ying already clear the fog, this way it is easier for Wen Chao to find the cave. Since he is at the top of the mountain, he can see the whole group is walking toward the cave.

When they all enter into the cave, Wei Ying decide to set a trap for Wen Chao and his clan. 'Tsk! It look like I won't be there to save Mian Mian this time. I hope there will be someone there to save her. She won't be able to leave her room if she have the Wen clan brand on her cheek.'

After setting the trap, Wei Wuxian went inside the cave. 'They have gone down to the pond.' Wei Ying waited at the top of the cliff, soon he hear fighting coming from below. "It starting."

Then a minute later Wei Ying see Wen Chao and his clan climbing up from below. He went behind a rock to hide, this way Wen a Chao and his clan won't see him.

When the Wen clan is gone, Wei Ying come out from his hiding place. "He cut the rope," the he hear, "how shameless can he get. He cut the rope!" Wei Ying sigh as he shake his head at how easy angry Jin Zixuan get.

Wei Ying take out the rope from his Qiankun pouch, he tie it on the same spot the other rope got cut. "Hey down there! Quit your whining!" Wei Ying shouted down to the group below.

"I am throwing down some rope for you!" Wei Ying throw down four rope, after that Wei Ying went out of the cave and that is when he see Wen Chao and his clan on the ground. They were killed by Wei Ying trap. "Good riddance."

Wei Ying hear voice coming from inside of the cave, he jump up high into the tree. This way no one will see him. "Everyone, leave this place. We need to find a place to...." They all stop, they see Wen Chao and his clan laying dead on the ground.

"Who kill them?" One of the disciple asked.

"Whoever it is. At least there won't be no more casualties."

"Let's leave from here, we need a place to stay before heading to the nearest clan to get medical help," they all left from there. Wei Ying wait until he couldn't see them anymore.

When everyone is gone Wei Ying jump down from the top of the tree. "This will be an easy fight. I will get the sword first, then I will kill then immortal turtle." Wei Ying went inside of the cave, and went down to the pond where the turtle is at.

The first thing Wei Ying do is, he call for the Yin Iron sword. The Yin iron sword from within the turtle begin to shake, shake, shake, shake and then it pull itself out from the turtle stomach. It break threw the hard shell of the turtle. It flew over to where Wei Ying is at.

The turtle soon wake up, Wei Ying use resentment energy on the turtle. He turn some of the resentment energy into a needle, and then he sent it toward the turtle. The needle stabbed the turtle all over the place and soon it was dead.

When Wei Ying left the cave the other already left from there. "The Jiang clan is safe. Without Wen Chao, Wen Zuliu and Wang Lingjiao, they won't attack Jiang Shushu clan."

"Time to head back to the burial mound. I need to forge this into the Yin Hufu." Wei Ying left for the burial mound.

'It won't take long to forge the Yin Hufu. The War won't start until....I think it was 3 month later. I get the feeling that, not just the war against Wen Rouhan but there is something else as well.'

It look take Wei Ying three to five week to finish with the Yin Hufu. 'If I remember correctly. All of the clan want the Yin Hufu. I will only use it when they are fighting Wen Rouhan and his puppet.' "I should go find Shishu and Song Lan, I'm getting the feeling that they are in trouble."

With that Wei Ying went to find Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen. 'I need to make sure that the two of them are safe.'