Chapter 11

"Er gongzi, someone is here to see you?" Nie Huaisang look up from his painting. "Wei xiong?" The disciple left leaving just Nie Huaisang and Wei Ying.Wei Ying closed the door behind him, he put up lock spell and silent spell.

"Wei xiong."

"Nie Xiong, is Meng Yao still here?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head. "Is best to not have him here in your clan." This rather confuse Nie Huaisang, "how come?"

"He will go against your brother, what more. Huaisang, he will end up killing your brother someday. That is why I am here to warn you about Meng Yao. And also, since you are my friend, I don't want anything to happen to your brother."

"Then I will keep that in mind. Thank you Wei xiong."

"I will be leaving now."

"Leave? Are you not going to see Jiang xiong and Wangji Xiong?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Ying.

"No, I'm not going to see them. I'm not close to them nor am I their friend. I decide to leave the Jiang clan."

"I heard about what happen to you in the Jiang clan. I never thought that you would someday leave the Jiang clan."

"I will help with the war, so don't tell anyone. Oh that's right Huaisang. Don't let your brother to fight Wen Rouhan alone. He no match for him." After saying that Wei Ying left the room and fly out of the Nie clan.

When Wei Ying arrive outside of the Nie clan a voice call out his name, "Wei Ying."

Wei Ying didn't turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "are you not going to stay?" Wei Ying sigh, "why should I stay? There are people in there that I dint want to see and there are people that want me died. I rather be alone then go in there."

Before Wei Ying walk away from there he also warn Lan Zhan about Meng Yao, "Lan Wangji. You should go warn your brother. Don't be too nice to Meng Yao, he will use your brother for his own good. Your brother is too kind for his own good." After saying that Wei Ying walk away from there.

"Meng Yao." Lan Zhan walk back into the Nie clan, the first thing he did is to go look for his brother. Lan Zhan see Lan Xichen with Nie Mingjue. "Xiong Zhang."

"What is it Wangji?" Lan Wangji look at Nie Mingjue and then back to his brother. "If is something important then I can leave." When Nie Mingjue is about to leave Nie Huaisang come into the room, "Da Ge!"

"Huaisang, what is it?"

"Wei xiong said that Meng Yao is going to go against you. He warn me not to have Meng Yao in our clan anymore."

"Wei Ying warn me the same thing, Xiong Zhang. He believe that Meng Yao isn't a good person."

"Xichen, you should listen to Wei Wuxian warning. I don't trust him either," Lan Xichen nodded his head.

Soon the war against Wen Rouhan has begun. Wei Ying stand to the side to watch the fight between the good and the bad. The only time Wei Ying help fight is when the strong puppet and other puppet come out.

Everyone look up to see Wei Ying with his flute and a mysterious tool floating next to him. "What is he doing?" One of the disciple asked.

'Since when did Wei Ying know how to learn demonic cultivation?' Lan Zhan thought to himself as he watch dark black mist went toward the puppet and strong puppet. They see how all of the puppet just drop to the ground.

Wei Ying went to the top of the tower, "why are you all standing around for? Aren't you suppose to fight Wen Rouhan?" They all turn back around to look at NeverNight, "I can only help you with the puppet. Wen Rouhan is up to you," after saying that Wei Ying left from there.

'I know that Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao will want my Yin Hufu. When that time come, I will kick him out from his seat as sect leader. I won't let you slander me like you did in the future.'

Wei Ying stand from far away, he play on Chenqing, resentment energy flew from the distance toward Nevernight. It took over the weak puppet and the strong puppet. It begin to fight all of Wen disciple.

And then Wen Rouhan came out, he look around to see who is playing that sound. He couldn't find anyone, "Wen Rouhan!" Come Nie Mingjue angry voice.

Qingheng Jun, Jiang Fengmian, Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue, all four of them is fighting against Wen Rouhan. Even with the four of them, they couldn't take down Wen Rouhan.

Since Wen Rouhan is busy fighting the other, he doesn't noticed that someone is about to take his life. When he got back into where this person is at, a sword came out from behind the pillar and stabbed him from behind.

All four stop in the track, the person behind the pillar step out, he take off the Wen outfit to reveal the Jin clothes underneath it. 'Meng Yao. No wonder no one could find him in the Nie clan. If Wei gongzi is right then.....' Lan Xichen turn to his right to look at Nie Mingjue who is looking at Meng Yao with an angry expression on his face. 'We should keep an eye on him.'

When the war is over the Jin, Lan, Nie and Jiang couldn't find any Wen clan member left. Wei Ying has been keeping an eye on them, his eye begin to to turn red, 'I will ruin this banquet.'

That night when all clan arrive at the banquet in NeverNight, a voice said, "You don't deserve to sit up here Jin Guangshan!"

"Whose there?!" Shouted Jin Guangshan.

When the dark mist clear up, everyone see Wei Ying standing up on the seats that once belong to Wen Rouhan. "Wei Wuxian!" Shouted Yu Ziyuan. "That's right. Is me. Wei Wuxian. Why don't you seat back down Yu Ziyuan and keep your mouth shut!"

Everyone is surprise and shock to hear Wei Ying talking back to Yu Ziyuan, "As I was saying. Jin Guangshan doesn't deserve to seat up here nor he doesn't deserve the title of Xiandu!"