In d car

Whose the girl? Who you made pregnant?

What dad? How much time should I told you that I have no baby!

Tell me the truth, bastard! Who is that innocent girl you make pregnant?

Ekim! Don't call me bastard when I am not on guilty.

You are, you hurt me! You can hurt any girl!!!

Don't come on our topic please! You will cry again!

Wh... Why am I here? What I am listening to a liar? I should call police and tell them the Truth.

Ekim started dialing number. Kanat takes mobile from her hand and throw it on back seats.

Wh... Why you did this? Where is my phone? Kanat! Where is my phone?

Kanat gets off from car and goes to her side. He opened the door and grabbed her from arm. Ekim slapped him.

Where is my phone?

Kanat grabbed her from both hands and kissed her. Not a kiss but almost eating her lips. They were apart from a month. His tension, the way he crave for her. He was kissing her and ekim was trying to break the kiss.

When he left ekim, Ekim slapped him.

How did you allow yourself? Huh?
You did this with that girl too and now you are hiding the baby. I will not let you do anything like this!

Ekim turned to go. Without her mobile. Kanat grabbed her from hand and opened the back seat door of car. He threw her on seat and got in too.

What you think you are doing?

Ekim asked angrily.

Kanat sits on seat and moved her on his lap.

Will you listen to me for a minute?
Kanat said angrily.

How much lies you think to tell me in this one minute?

Ekim asked satirical.

Ekim! I just kissed you in my whole life not even Melissa! I never kissed any girl!

Any other lie?

Wait.... Why am I explaining to you?
Are you jealous?
Do you think only you can be pregnant with my baby?

Kanat shut up!

She tries to get off from his lap but he put his hands on her waist.

You can't go!

Why?

Because I want you to stay....

How many girls you trapped before me?
I am also stupid like them who thought you really loves me.

I really love you!
And I can show it too...

How...

For example, I can make you pregnant now!

Shut up kanat, you really talk so much nonsense.

Ekim, you are on my lap and I'm still just listening to you.... I want to kiss you, not only your lips but whole body....
I'm burning inside!

I should go home now....

Ekim tried to get off from his lap again.

Am I talking to a wall? You don't listen to me not even giving me a response...
You really think that I can make any girl pregnant? I don't have any sense and respect... I don't know that I should respect women and or use them as a tissue... Or you...

He stopped talking between ekim slapped him.

I can see how much you respect women while not letting your ex from your lap!!! You are a jerk! Let me go and get some respect!

Kanat was really shocked now. She really don't believe him? She really think he can do it? She went so far away from him?
His grip lose on her waist and Ekim got an opportunity. She take her phone from the seat and went out. Kanat didn't try to stop her or drop her home even because it was late at night.

Ekim had left there. Then he realized what a big mistake he had made by leaving her alone. He started the car and started driving quickly. On the surrounding road, he was also looking at Ekim. From afar, he saw two boys were forcing Ekim. He speeded the car and went there and got out of the car and punched one boy in the face.

Don't touch my girlfriend!

He yelled. Instead of running they both started fighting with Kanat. Kanat also respond to their punches and kicks. Ekim was standing little afar looking at them having one hand on mouth in shock. Soon Kanat forced then to run but he also was injured. He was injured above his eye and his lower lip was also torn.
He walked towards Ekim and took her arm and made her sit in the car. He sat in the car on the other side and drove off quietly. He quietly dropped Ekim at home and then left.  Ekim was still in shock.

After six Days

Almost everywhere there was a rumor that this child belonged to Kanat. Kanat remained silent instead of reacting. Ekim and Hazel were sitting on the roof of the school when Kanat went there. Hazal saw him and left quietly. Ekim looked at him thoughtfully.
Kanat took a deep breath and took out an envelope from his pocket and handed it to her.

I will not give you any explanation. You can understand what you want to understand.  You can go to whoever you want. I will not stand in your way after today. I'm leaving you, be happy.

Saying this he left without looking at her. Ekim looked at him incomprehendingly and then at the envelope. When she opened the envelope, it was Kanat's medical test report.  Which showed that he was a virgin.
So Kanat is not the father of any child? Was Kanat telling her the truth? He was giving her an explanation because she was important to him?
Ekim thought as she looked at the report.  Her mind was exploding.

Any suggestions?