Hurt

They were spending most of their time together but Kanat had to wait for her until she came from school. He always made bad faces when wasn't around. Hazel was only one who was happy with their relationship. According to her, Kanat was changing. His behavior was changing. And that was good thing. After so much painful life, Kanat was happy. He was really happy with the girl who just came in his life few months before.

But now from few days, she was preparing for her finals of the semester and they weren't together for few days. Kanat easily tell her that it's not a big problem, he can wait for her but only his heart knows how much it ached for her. Due to his facture, he wasn't going to school and was on leave. That's why he was just spending all his time in his room. He was lying on the bed when he got a message on his phone. It was from Nese Aunt. He got confused after what he read. She was asking to meet him in hospital's cafeteria. He gathered his courage and strength and went outside. He drives to th hospital where Nese work. She was already waiting for him in the cafeteria.

Kanat: Nese Aunt! Something happened? You texted me I got anxious!

Nese: Yeah Kanat there is something I want to talk about.

Kanat: Yes say what happened Aunt.

Nese: I would never talked to you about this matter if it wasn't my daughter's case. I love my daughter more than anything and anyone Kanat and you know that too!

Kanat: I don't understand what you actually want to say!

Nese: Kanat I know that you are from abusive family and Ekim knows that too but she is so blind in love. I'm afraid for her future.

Kanat: Don't tell me that you are saying that I will do the same with her in future?

Nese: I don't know about you but I can't let Ekim for any experiment.

Kanat's face faded. He was not expecting something like this. Now everyone was thinking that he will be like his father?

Nese: Stay away from her. I don't want her to be sad in future.

Kanat nodded and left the cafeteria. He wanted to cry or wanted to bang his head with wall but it was all in vain. He blocked Ekim on his social media platforms. He went to his house and started packing his bag.

Kanat: Mom I will study in Barcelona as you and Dad want.

He came down and informed his mom and dad. Aziz was already in school. Riza looked at him with strange gaze.

Riza: What about your girlfriend?

Kanat: I don't have any girlfriend.

Suna was still confused about the situation and his sudden decision.

Anyway Kanat gathered his documents he fly to Barcelona within two days.
Kanat always feel that he will be not enough for his family and if he marry someone, he will be not a good for her but when he met Ekim he really thought that his life will be better if he has Ekim in his life. Now his life was dull again. He quit his relationship with everyone else. He just talked to his mother and that's also after so many months. Time was passing slowly, he completed his high school and then join basketball academy. Soon he got place in Barcelona's basketball team.

The other thing he worked on was his behavior, his mental health and his life. He become more mature and self dependent person.

Time was flying so fast and four years passed away. Still she was on his mind. He can't forget that hospital night with Ekim neither the other next month they spent together. Today he was playing his match with Turkish basketball team. He was Turkish too but he chose Barcelona team.

Match was held in Barcelona. They started playing and soon he made a point. All of the crowd cheers including Turkish people too. Making high five with his teammates he was laughing loudly without knowing that a girl was looking at him with sad and painful eyes.

Ekim and Hazel were sitting in the middle of the benches. Ekim was wearing his name jersey. She wasn't looking at any other thing or person just him.

He made three points against Turkey and won the game

He made three points against Turkey and won the game. He was captian of his team. Laughing and cheering with his teammates he was looking so happy. Hazel looked at ekim's fade face.

Hazel: Let's go baby.

Ekim: Let me congratulate him hazel!

She said and started making way downstairs. Luckily the guard wasn't looking at her and she went to the ground. Kanat was making high five with his team mate and just he turned his smile faded.

Ekim: Congratulations! You are chasing your dreams! May you see many more events like this!

She said while having her purse on shoulder and coat on hand. Kanat was looking at her still. Few guards move towards her but she already left the place. Hazel was waiting for her. She looked at Kanat with blaming gaze and then turned after Ekim.

To be continued :)