Hurt 2

They didn't wait for ceremony to end. Kanat was looking at their back until they disappeared. They event ended and Kanat went to his changing room. His teammates were laughing and cheering still. He was just looking at her picture in his phone. When suddenly his teammate grabbed his phone from his hand.

Kanat: Joshua give it back!

He said.

Joshua: Who is this beautiful girl Kanat bey!

He pointed to the ekim's picture in his phone. Other teammates gather too.

Kanat: Give it back!

David: Hey this girl! I saw her talking to Kanat in the ground after the match!

Jack: Come on dude you have really hot girlfriend!

They all laughed.

Kanat: If you talk about her in such way again I will break your jaw!!

He said angrily and after grabbing his phone from Joshua he went out. He was so helplessly hoping for her to came in view again.

He made a call.

Kanat: Hey Kim! Did you find where is these two girls living? Yeah thanks!

He thanked his manager and started his car. His body was burning. He went to the hotel and ask for ekim's room key saying that she is his girlfriend. For conformation he showed his and ekim's photo to the receptionist. After getting the key he went to her room.

When he opened her room's door, she wasn't there. Water sounds were coming from the washroom so he hide in the balcony. After sometime Ekim entered the room covering herself in a towel. Kanat looked at her. For the first time she was naked in front of him. He didn't plan anything like that but he moved towards her and hugged her from back.

Ekim freaked out.

Kanat: It's me!

Ekim: What... What are you doing here?

Kanat: Can we talk?

Ekim: No! Go from here!

She turned to him and he could see the redness of her eyes.

Kanat: Ekim please!

She grabbed her clothes from closet and went bathroom to change. Kanat started waiting for her. When she entered room again, he was waiting for her sitting on the bed.

Ekim: I said go!

Kanat: Just listen to me for once!

Ekim: I won't believe you anyway!

Kanat: Okay don't believe but listen at least....

Ekim: What you wanna say?

Kanat: I can explain everything to you and I hope you will understand and-

Ekim: I'm getting married next month I don't think so anything from past would bring us together again just say your excuses and go from here, I don't expect anything from you!

Kanat: You are getting married?

Ekim: You wanted me to wait for you for all my life without knowing that you will be back or not?

Kanat: I don't deserve this!

Ekim: Okay then go and find what you deserve but fuk offffffff from here!!!!

She shouted. She wasn't Ekim that he knew. He looked at her for the last time and left her apartment. His mind wasn't working well. He felt like he lost her for real.... He was lost for real. He was losing his mind.