Ekim pregnant

Kanat gave her the bracelet and left. Ekim was very hurt but she went after Kanat and gave him back the bracelet. Which Kanat refused to take.

Ekim: You are a very mean and dishonorable person Kanat!

Ekim said angrily and went home. She wanted to cry. Kanat had hurt her a lot.
Kanat followed her a few moments later. She had left the door open in anger. Kanat went inside. But he had closed the door behind him. He headed towards Ekim's room. The door of Ekim's room was open. When he entered, Ekim was standing shirtless. She was just in her bra. Ekim turned back the moment Kanat entered the room.

Ekim: You? What are you doing here?

Ekim quickly put her hands on her chest.

Kanat: I? I came here to tell you how bad I am!

Seeing Ekim in this state, his mind was shutting down. The first time they danced, Ekim left early because of Ayse. The night Melissa dropped Ekim in the water, Ekim left with Aziz.  But now.... Now only the two of them were here and no one could stop Kanat now. He moved towards her.

Ekim: Kanat what are you doing? Go from here.

Kanat: You are looking so hot in this skirt and bra. Let me taste you...

Ekim: Shut up! Go from here!

Kanat was so close to her now and when Ekim take another step, she fell on the bed. Kanat put himself on her too.

Kanat: You said I'm mean right?

He held her both hands in his one hand grip and ekim swallowed her saliva. She can feel his breathing on her face.

Ekim: Kanat don't do anything with me, stop it and go!

But Kanat kissed her lips. A passionate kiss he always wanted from her. She didn't join him but he didn't care about it.

He did everything forcibly with her. And when he was done he laid bedsides her. She was all red and sweaty.

Kanat smiled at her. Ekim's eyes were closed and she was taking long breathes. After few moments Kanat got up, dressed himself and left.

Ekim was still taking long breathes and trying to control her breathing.

After a week

Nese: Ekim?

Ekim: Evet Anne?

Nese: Why are you not eating anything Kizim?

Ekim: Anne I have no apatite.

Nese: But it's your favorite dish!

Nese came near her. She examine her face. Ekim's face was pale and she was drinking water.

Nese: Ekim what happened Kizim?

Ekim: I don't know Anne, my stomach is burning.

Nese: I'm not talking about it, what happened to your face? Why are you so pale and sweaty?

Ekim: I... I don't know.

Nese: I'm looking at you from two days, you are not fine at all.

Ekim: Come on, Anne! It's not a big deal. I will be alright!

She tried to leave but nese stopped her.

Nese: Ekim take it and check yourself.

Ekim: What is this?

Nese: Just go in washroom I'm waiting.

It was pregnancy test, since Neşe knew that Ekim was in relationship with Kanat before so gave her it