Meet up

Kanat talking to Ekim on Hazel's phone.  Ekim was confused but he felt good that she had asked about his health and hand.

Kanat: What are you doing?

Ekim: Nothing!

Kanat: Where is your mother?

Ekim: She is at work!

Kanat: Can we meet for a while?

Ekim was surprised at his unbridled desire.  Before she refused, Kanat spoke.

Kanat: Do not deny!

Ekim looked at him angrily. He smiled softly.

Ekim: How do you drive with that hand?

Kanat: I will do it!  shall I come?

He asked happily in the end, like a child.  Ekim laughed uncontrollably.

Ekim: Yes, come!

At that moment Hazel entered.

Hazel: What happened? Where did Kanat have to come?

Ekim: Kanat wants to meet!

Hazel: Really? Let me prepare you well!

Ekim: This is not a date!

Hazel: What to know!

She said with a wink. Ekim smiled. Hazel picked out a beautiful ensemble for her and then did her light make-up and hairdo.

(The shirt was little wrapped in hem wrap)

Ekim: Isn't it too much?

Hazel: No, you are looking perfect.

She said while looking at her with admirable eyes. Ekim nodded shyly. At the same time they heard voice of horn of Kanat's car.

Hazel: Use protection!

Ekim: Offffffff sussssssss yaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

She said with red cheeks. Kanat was waiting for her leaning on the car. Seeing her, Kanat's mouth fell open in surprise.

Ekim: It's all done by Hazel!

Kanat: But you accepted!

Ekim nodded slowly.  Kanat opened the car door for her. When she sat inside, Kanat closed the door. He went to the other side and after sitting down, he started the car.  Ekim saw that he was driving very carefully. Kanat did not see her even once.  All his attention was on the road. Ekim did not know where those people were going.

Ekim was getting confuse more and more.
After some time Kanat stopped the car. He stopped in front of a farmhouse. He got down and took Ekim's hand and took her down. Ekim looked at the place then Kanat.  Kanat smiled and took her hand and led her inside  But instead of going to the rooms they took her to the lawn where the weather was quite nice and there was furniture to sit on.