Ekim pregnant (2)

Kanat was driving as fast as he could. He actually don't know how it happened, he just followed his lust and forgot that she could be pregnant too. He was cursing himself all the way to the hospital. After reaching hospital, hazel and Neşe were worried about Ekim because her condition was getting worse and doctor said that it's because of her mental health. He don't understand anything. Neşe was looking at him with blaming eyes so did hazel. He left the hospital. He was going to his house. It was night and getting dark when he reached his house.

Riza: Where were you Kanat?

He asked in stern tone as he entered the house.

Kanat: Was saving your grandchild!

He said and went to his room leaving his parents in shock. Aziz was standing near his room, holding the grill of the stairs.

Riza: Aziz!!!

Aziz: Ekim is pregnant with your son's child baba! And now she is in hospital fighting for her and her child's life! It is not my fault you can't beat me always!!!

As he said, he hurriedly went to his room and locked the door.

Kanat locked himself in the room all night. Near morning he received the call from Hazel.

Kanat: Hello hazel? Who is Ekim?

Hazel: She is alright! You should be in hospital now Kanat!

Kanat: Hmm I will come over soon.

He hung up the call and went outside without taking shower or getting ready. The only thing he was feeling was a guilt.

When he entered, Ekim was sitting on bed and hazel was feeding her breakfast. She looked at Kanat and then turned away her face. Her face was pale. He don't know if there was their baby alive or not. Hazel left the room and Kanat sat near her. He started feeding her but she didn't eat.

Kanat: It's important for your health. Please don't be stubborn...

She looked at him with teary eyes.

Ekim: Aren't you guilty? Aren't you ashamed of whatever you did?

Kanat: I'm.... I'm guilty so much for everything. Believe me I never thought this would happen. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.... But I'm sorry.

He said with sad voice. She didn't reply.

Kanat: I will do my best to do everything for you and our child.

Ekim: I will abort this child now, I can't take a risk over my life. Melissa was about to kill my child and me too. I don't believe in your words, I can't any other risk....

Kanat: Ekim please, I will be here with you all the time. I will talk to mom and dad and I will make a way for our child please. Please don't abort it, I am ready to take it's responsibilities. I will be a good Dad I swear to God.

Ekim looked at him sadly. He was swearing because he knew that she will not believe him.

Ekim: I will see.

Kanat: Think about it please.

He said again. He didn't leave hospital room. He was with her until she falls asleep. Ekim took another week in hospital and then she returned to her house. Kanat was along with her all this hard time. He made coffee for her and then entered her room.

Kanat: Your coffee!

Ekim: Thank you.

Kanat: Thanks for not aborting our baby.

Ekim: It wasn't for you, I just don't wanted to be a killer.

Kanat: Still Thanks. By the way Dad will pray all your bills till delivery and after high school I have to join office too.