Lovers Rock.

After hanging out with Colby for a while longer i headed home to get ready to go out tonight. 

I look through the clothes in my wardrobe trying to figure out what im going to wear when i finally find the right outfit. 

I get changed and straighten my hair and put a bit of eyeliner and some false lashes on

I get changed and straighten my hair and put a bit of eyeliner and some false lashes on. Once im finished i get a message saying that my uber is here so i put my shoes on and get my bag, and i head down to the uber. 

… 

“Thank you” I say getting out of the uber and walking up to Sams apartment. “Hey” Sam says opening the door “hey” I reply “come on in, we’re just waiting for Colby” Sam says moving to the side, i walk in and see all the people that are going out with us. 

“It takes a lot of time for him to make himself beautiful” I joke, “hey” Kat says coming up and hugging me “hey” i reply, hugging her back, “you look so cute” She says pulling away “thanks so do you” I say. She gets me a drink and we start to talk, im interrupted when an arm is pleased on my shoulders

I look up and see that it was Colby “hi again” I say leaning in to him “hello” he replies. 

… 

“What do you want to drink?” Colby asks as we get into the club “whatever your having” I say “ok” I reply. “So, how are you two?” Kat asks, referring to Colby and me, “what do you mean?” I question “i mean, you have spent almost everyday with each other you went to your home town and saw you grandad, and i see the way you look at each other” she explains 

“We’re just friends, i like hanging out with him” I say making kat smile “stop it now” I say seeing Colby walking back over to us with drinks, “here you go” Colby said handing me the drink “thank you” I say taking it and drinking it. 

“I want to dance” I say in Colbys ear because of the loud music “dance with me?” I ask standing up and holding my hand out, he waits a few minutes looking at me with a small smile, he grabs my hand and stands up walking to the dance floor with me. 

Song playing: lovers rock, tv girl.

Me and Colby start to sway with each other to the music, i start to think about what Katrina was saying earlier. Me and Colby have been spending a lot of time together, and we’ve become pretty close, deep down apart of me loves when i wake up with my head on his shoulder, maybe Kat was right. 

Im brought out of my thoughts when i feel Colbys hands moves to my waist, i turn around to face him and look into his eyes, i love his eyes. We carry on swaying to the music looking into each others eyes, Colby smiles down at me, i love his smile, i move my hands to his hair. I close my eyes and lean back as Colby holds on to so i dont fall, i never want this to stop, i want to stay like this for the rest of my life. 

The song changes to ‘why’d you only ever call me when your high?’  I stand up straight again and we carry on dancing but this time its a little faster. “I need some air” I whisper in his ear and he grabs my hand leading me out. I take a deep breath of the night air instantly cooling down, i look to my side and see Colby looking down at me. 

We watch each other until i notice him getting closer to me, he brings his hand up to my face and tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear, i walk backwards until my back hit the wall. “Can i kiss you?” Colby says just above a whisper his breathing getting faster, “yes” I say. 

Colby leans forward and our lips collide, the kiss is slow at first and then we start to get faster, our lips moving as if they are meant for each other, we pull apart and look at each other, i love his lips.     

Colby takes a step back when we hear our friends coming out of the club “hey we’re going to a different club” Sam announces “okay” Colby says and starts to walk with the boys to the next club “i got your stuff for you” Kat says handing it to me “thanks” I reply, and we start to catch up with everyone 

Kat grabs my hand and we start to run together to get to the front of the group, when we get to the front of the group we link arms and start walking at a normal speed “so did you enjoy dancing?” Kat asks quietly so the rest of the group dont hear 

“Yes i did thanks” I reply smiling “good, and where did you go to when you left?” she asks trying to get more gossip “we only went outside i needed some air” I say laughing at how desperate she is to know whats going on with me and Colby “and what did you do when you got out there?” she asks 

“We uh- we kissed” I whisper giving in “oh my god” Kat says a little too loudly “shhh” I Say laughing at her reaction. 

… 

We get to the next club and we find a table, after a couple of minutes of sitting there Colby comes and sits next to me handing me a drink “thanks” I Say taking a sip, i watch as Kat and Stas dance on the dance but im distracted when a hand grabs my thigh under the table, i look down and see that its Colbys hand, i smile slightly and look back up listening to the conversation going on at the table. 

After drink some more and dancing some more i sit back down at the table next to Colby, i lean my head on his shoulder “are you okay?” he questions, whispering it in my ear so i can hear him “yeah, im just tired” i reply. 

Colby decided to take me home after i told him i was tired, and after the uber ride we got up to my apartment. I stood outside and turned to look at Colby “thank you for bring me home” I say leaning against my door “your welcome” he replies. 

I see that Colby is walking closer to me with a smirk on his face, im taken by surprise when his lips crash into mine again, after the initial shock i start to kiss him back, i break away from the kiss and look at him “goodnight colby” I say opening my front door and going in side shutting the door behind me.  

A/N: 

OMG!! Im so happy to finally get the relationship going, i really hope you enjoy it and if you did please vote. Love ya xx