charming suga

.✧ ➤ ❝ charming suga ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

over the few months of living with the boys, yuri had managed to charm her way into friendships with all of except two that just wouldn't seem to like her no matter what she tried

over the few months of living with the boys, yuri had managed to charm her way into friendships with all of except two that just wouldn't seem to like her no matter what she tried. yoongi and jungkook.

with jungkook, she realised he at least had a reason— no matter how dumb it may be.

but with yoongi — someone she considered a role model and almost a legend ever since she'd heard about him when she joined, admired him from afar and basically fangirled over — she wasn't sure what the reason was. they had barely interacted so there was no way she could have done something to leave a bad impression on him.

it honestly hurt to be hated.

anyway, she had basically reached the point where she had given up on even trying to get those two to like her. she would just have to live with them disliking her.

🤍

the dorm was quiet, which was unusual. most of them were gone home their families during their weekend off, only yuri was left at the dorm. she was packing her stuff to go stay with her grandparents in busan since her brother was busy and her parents... well, they were in a different country. she didn't have the time nor the money to go back to her actual home.

she wasn't very excited to see her grandparents since they weren't exactly supportive of her career choice. she understood why that was— she was really, very young and at a time where she should've been focusing on school, she was taking dancing and singing lessons. but it also did make her dread seeing them.

she was about to leave, backpack on her shoulders when she heard a cough from the living room. scared at first, she grabbed the first weapon she saw — jin's slipper — and held it up as she slowly, cautiously walked to the living room, ready to attack whoever was in there.

seeing a body on the couch, she didn't even wait to identify who it was and immediately threw the shoe across the room.

"what the—" her eyes widened at the familiar voice saying korean words, curses, yuri hadn't even known before.