locked in

.✧ ➤ ❝ locked in ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

SYNOPSIS:  yuri was never offered to be a part of bts

SYNOPSIS:  yuri was never offered to be a part of bts. they debuted as planned— a seven member boy group. yuri then debuted in a girl group under bighit, only two years after bts.

she's become good friends with all the bts members over the years since they're in the same company, but her and jungkook are not close. they're awkward and yuri is sure he hates her because he's friendly with all the other members of her group, but always seems to avoid her.

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: 3rd-4th January 2022
𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: HYBE Building, Seoul

at 10 pm on a random monday night, inspiration had struck yuri so that's how she ended up out of her apartment and at the hybe building.

she walked into one of the studios, a water bottle in her hand and a backpack on her shoulder. the door clicked shut behind her and she went to sit at the seat. her laptop opened in front of her, she started working on creating the melody that had been stuck in her head all night.

before she knew it, she had ended up making a whole entire song in only a few hours. she had gone as far as writing rough lyrics for the chorus. once she was satisfied with that, she looked at the clock to see the time and was shocked to see it say 4.

was it actually 4 am?

she immediately packed up her things, stretching her body a little before going to leave.

the only problem was that was she tried to open the door, it wouldn't budge. she tried again, this time more harsh with twisting the doorknob but it still wouldn't open.

now panicking, she looked for her phone, patting her pockets, only to realise that in the rush of wanting to get to the studio, she had forgotten it at home.

"hello? is anyone there?" she called, pulling at the door again. "can someone please open this damned door!" yuri banged on the door.

"yuri?" after five minutes of trying, a voice came from the other side.