dating history (updated)

( UPDATED
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

( UPDATED )  𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

•'

.•'.𖦹 ❝  he's good for my heart
but he's bad for business ❞ 💌

iv.  𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞
❝ you're it... you're it for me ❞

𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌 :  jan 2022 — current𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘗𝘌 : classmates to band mates / enemies to best friends to lovers

𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘗𝘌 : classmates to band mates / enemies to best friends to lovers

𝘊𝘜𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘚 :  𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀, serious dating, in love
𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘓 𝘖𝘍 𝘗𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠 : 100%

as said before, jungkook really didn't like yuri at first. he had only seen her around school but had never talked to her. although he never had any bad feelings for her throughout the time of seeing her from afar and would have actually wanted to be friends with her if he wasn't so scared of talking to girls. that changed when he was told that they would be in the same group.

she was his age so he was scared that he would be replaced in the group. he had already found his place within the group, happy with how much his hyungs loved him. he thought having her in the group would mean he would have to share his love and he was just too immature to do that.

yuri had no particular feelings about the boy in the start, only knowing of him from school. she knew he was also a trainee since he was quite popular and word spread around quickly but she didn't know what company he was at and she didn't want to ask because she was too shy.

she tried to stay neutral, but eventually started disliking him for how difficult and uncooperative he was. after almost two years of bickering and arguments (usually started by jungkook), they managed to work past their differences once jungkook realised how mean he was being and that was the start of their unbreakable friendship.

although when people would ask if they were dating or if they shipped them, yuri was quick to deny it. let's just say, as a teenager, she was repulsed by the idea. he was just like the other boys for her, like a brother.

that was until a couple of years later. when she turned nineteen, jungkook surprised her the food he had eaten to annoy her when they were younger. apparently he had gotten on a video call with her mom for hours and asked her for instructions on how she made it and then tried to replicate it exactly. yuri's feelings for him started shifting.

after that, they knew their relationship was more than just a friendship and both their feelings were getting stronger but neither made a move since that was around the same time as they gained popularity. most of their fans were possessive over both of them therefore they were advised to not have any public relationships. yuri was never explicitly told to stay away from having any romantic relations with the members by the company but it seemed like an unspoken rule to her.

for the sake of their careers, they ignored the lingering tensions and undertones and continued on as if they were just friends. when word of her dating jihun got out, it stung. he had found out she had been in a relationship through the internet, that she hadn't even mentioned it to him. but it also hurt to think of her with another person. then, years later yuri started dating eunwoo and this time she told him before hand, but there was nothing jungkook could do with his feelings since both of them were his friends and he didn't wish to sabotage their relationship.

finally, a little after her break up, jungkook confessed his feelings to her backstage after a concert in 2021. she rejected him, telling him that they couldn't date but he said he'd be willing to wait for her.

early 2022, yuri was working on music in one of the company studios. having some trouble with the lyrics, she called jungkook to help her out.  one thing led to another and she somehow ended up kissing him. finally, after years of pining and wanting, that was the start of their relationship.

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 :  singing each other's songs on live, yuri sulking and jungkook annoying her even more, yuri writing songs about jungkook, balcony picnics, arguing over furniture placement, jungkook refusing to use a pillow only to sleep on yuri's, holding hands while sleeping, forehead kisses, late night karaoke, painting dates, cooking for each other and making it a competition, back hugs, piggyback rides

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 :  for yuri, by jungkook: baby, love/my love, jagi, riri,
for jungkook, by yuri: jagiya, jagi, kook, babe, loverboy (when talking about him, never to his face)

𝘙𝘐𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆 vol. 1
(songs in their playlist)
i think he knows, taylor swift, late night talking, harry styles, lover, taylor swift,  darl+ling, seventeen,  only, leehi,  0x1=lovesong, txt,  christmas tree, v,  angel baby, troye sivan,  invisible string, taylor swift...

𝘙𝘐𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆  vol. 2
(songs written about each other)
euphoria, jungkook,  your eyes tell, bts,  bad for business, (original by sabrina carpenter), yurisoftly (original by miyeon), yuristay, bts,  sweet night, v ft. yuriwho are you (original by bambam and seulgi), yuri & jungkook

 yuri,  who are you (original by bambam and seulgi), yuri & jungkook

( ^here's a whole playlist because theres too many songs. this includes both songs in their playlist and the songs they've written about each other/with each other in mind!! )