the almost end (3)

.✧ ➤ ❝  the almost ending ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:  2nd october 2018𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: New York

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: New York

"i think..." she paused, pushing her tears back as it back physically impossible for her to talk. she glanced at namjoon across the room and he nodded, encouraging her to speak.

"i think it's best if i leave the group."

silence.

the whole room went quiet, not a single one of the members said anything and yuri didn't dare look up to see their reactions. seconds passed... a minute, then two. not a single one of them spoke.

"what?" jungkook was the first to break the tension filled silence, his voice confused and small, "you don't have to leave, yuri. i thought i told you that you won't be kicked out—"

"not kicked out, i think i should leave," she interrupted.

the oldest decided to speak, "yuri, these are just rumours. every celebrity goes through some big rumour like this. it'll die down, you don't have to—"

"you guys aren't understanding what i mean," she cut in, "i think i should leave. not other people, me."

"i can't do this anymore. no one likes me and it hurts too much for me to keep pretending like i'm wanted. i love you all and i know you love me too, but the public doesn't."

"you're giving up because you think the public doesn't like you?" taehyung asked, brows furrowed, "this is your dream."

"i'm giving up because i don't like me anymore," she said.

silence again.

not one of them knew what to say to that because even if they had people hate on them, it wasn't in the same way as yuri.

they had been ignoring it for the past few years, like pretending that it's not there would make it disappear but they knew all of what people said about her.