TEN

Knox

Knox

"Meowwwww......!"

"What the hell?" I gaped.  

I cannot believe it!   Talk about bad timing, Yara messed it up big time.  Yara is my gamma Vino's sister.  I admit she has been an all-time "favorite" playmate of mine. It came with complications since Yara came from a high ranking royal wolf family with tinge of royal blood in them.  Some high ranking wolves are distant distant relatives of the royal family that is why they age longer than common wolves.  This is why she became my favorite.  She's sophisticated, subtly wild, stunning, and she has been here for years.  I had been shagging her for goddess knows how long!  But let me repeat, there had been complications.

But with this unannounced visit that she made, I am not happy at all as I should usually be.  In fact, I intend to punish her and anyone involved in how she got here on this very spot.

"Knox, darling, I have missed you.  I see you did a make over of this entire floor.  I like it real good!  I can't wait to see your new king bed, pun intended," she purred keeping in character.  The fuck!

"What are you doing here, Yara?  How did you get in?"  Did I really want her to answer that with Lyanna here.

Lyanna wiggled, "put ME down!"  She said angrily as she shoves me but to no avail.  My mate's face is red in anger.

"NO!  You are not going anywhere!"  I firmly tell her as I secured my grip on her.

"And who is this, my ever ravishing king?  Is she your new playmate?  Oh looky, she is in costume too!  But you know dear, with that gorgeous face of yours, scrub suit will not do! Tsk, tsk!  Go for a skimpy white nurse outfit in matching net stockings next time, okay?  Always do extra mile for your alpha king."  Yara suggested.

Lyanna looked at Yara in utter shock.  She growled at Yara.

"Mee-yawwwww!  I'm the kitty cat here and yet you're the one growling, dear.  When it comes to Knox, you have to learn to share.  I..... don't mind.....sharing him with you."  Yara sashayed her way closer to us.  "It would be fun, the more the merrier, right Knox?" Then Yara laughed.

Lyanna used her leg to kick the side of my thigh.  I was surprised by the action and unmindfully loosened my hold of her.  She immediately jumped off my arms and ran away from me.  No!  Little bunny what are you doing!

Yara is triggering my mate and therefore triggering me as well.  I menacingly approached her and gripped her chin with force.  I extend my claws and she starts to bleed within my grip.  "Listen to me and listen well!  YOU WILL LEAVE THE CASTLE RIGHT NOW AND NEVER TO STEP FOOT HERE EVER AGAIN!  Go home, Yara!  We are over many moons past!" I growled at her and she scrambled on her feet to exit the floor.

I am in such a big trouble with my feisty mate!

.........................................

"Lyanna, open this door!"  I banged on the thick door.  "Lyanna, I said open this freakin' damn door!"  I roared!  I kept banging on the door.  She had no idea where she was going when she took off, she probably just kept running and running until she chose this door to lock herself in.  She is in my entertainment room.

"For the last time, mate!  If you don't open this door I will break it open!"  I waited for a moment.  No sound.  Fuck!  I growl and with all my frustration I bombarded the thick door with my right biceps.  It cracked open for it is no match to my fury.

I am panting due to exhaustion but more out of my rage.  And there at the center of this big room, standing behind the pool table, is my discomposed mate.  She is gripping the edge of the pool table with both hands for support.  Had she been crying because of Yara?  If so, she made sure I would not know.  Her pride demanded it.  She is a Luna Queen after all.

I mellowed my tone so we can talk in peace, "Lyanna, I am so sorry about that.  Believe me, I had no idea Yara will just pop out like that, and tonight of all nights.  Come here, my love, let me explain myself."

"NO, don't!  I don't want to hear it."  She replied.  

"She is nothing to me!"  I insisted.

"NOTHING TO YOU?  And yet you two are on first name basis!  She knows your bedroom, she knows what ticks you, and she made it obvious she has been a regular of yours!"  

That made me quiet.  How do I explain Yara to her without hurting her feelings?

"I tried, Knox."  Lyanna continued.  "I tried to brush off all the filthy things I hear about your past.  But your past has a way of smacking me right at my face.  It's like I got swallowed in a wormhole leading to Fifty Shades of Grey universe!  I pretended that I am okay with all of these, that all that matters is that they are all in your past now.  But dear goddess, who am I fooling?  I can never compete with those women.  I do not think I can be a good mate to you.  Moreover, I do not want this sad and unfortunate life for me and Harper.  I never dreamt of being the queen to a playboy king," 

I do not like any of what Lyanna is saying.  I have a bad feeling about this....stop it right now little bunny, please.

"I am sorry but it has to be done."  She straightened up and composed herself as she took a deep breath.  "I, Lyanna Maive Curtis, reject you, Alpha ......"

Oh no!  You don't!  Hidding behind that pool table is futile, my mate.  I growled like thunder.  In record time, I grabbed her back and instantly one large palm enveloped her willful lips to stop her nonsense.  A tear or two fell from her eye.  Your tears won't save you now, little bunny.

I am absolutely outraged, offended.  And worst of all, I am shaking in fear.  I cannot live without Lyanna.  I just can't.

I looked straight into her eyes and avowed, "You left me with no choice.  And I will never be sorry for what I am about to do!"  I extended my canines and made sure she sees them.  She trembled in my hold and her eyes are in disbelief.  Without wasting time, as if Time himself is the enemy, I sank my canines in the crook of her neck and shoulders.  I bit deeper than I intend to.  Lyanna screamed in pain under my palm.  Shhhh, my love, it will only hurt for a moment, I promise. I tried to tell her in my mind though she can't hear me.  I released her neck from my bite and licked her blood.  Naturally, this has soothing and seductive effect on my mate.  She silently moaned.

I do not know what I was trying to achieve, but to calm my wolf further, I bit my mate again on the other side of her neck.  Lyanna was in complete shock.  Double marking is rarely done because it is a bit cruel to the other mate and quite unnecessary.  But I could not help it, I want to be supremely understood by Lyanna and everyone, that at this very moment until forever, who Lyanna belongs to.  After licking her blood she became limp in exhaustion and went unconscious.  I carried her bridal style and brought her to the bedroom.

Finally, without any nuisances, I was able to do what I intended to do all along this evening and that is to carry my luna into our room, lie her in bed, and be the very first woman to ever enter the royal master's chamber.  I accomplished all of that but with a hitch, Lyanna entered the room as an unwilling marked mate to a playboy alpha king.