SEVENTEEN

Lyanna

"REMOVE THAT THING OFF YOU, LYANNA!"

I smirked, "Am I not your little bunny?" I provoked him further.

I wore the bunny costume that I asked Nadia to purchase for me.  I knew I would need it someday and it is this moment.  It is a sexy white bunny costume complete with bunny ears, net stockings and push up one-piece bathing-suit-like costume.  I achieved the perfect playboy magazine bunny girl.

Knox rushed to me still red in annoyance. "I swear to the Moon Goddess that if you do not change your outfit I will change it for you!"

"Isn't this what gives you high?  You love your women in costume acting and speaking like whores?  Is this not what you expect of me?"  I challenged him.

"If you are doing this because I went crazy jealous awhile ago, then stop this now because I get your point!  I annoyed you and now you annoy me....to the highest level, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?"  He shouted and as if the entire castle rocked.  I got scared right there.

A tear fell from my eye.  I acted immaturely.  I lowered my self-respect for what?  I could not help it.  I was so frustrated as to how this night will go and end.

"I am nowhere close to happy..."  I confessed.

Knox, upon seeing my tears, quickly mellowed, wiped my tears and embraced me.  He started to remove my bunny headband, the suit went next, and lastly the stockings.  I covered my breasts and crossed my legs as I am nude.  Knox brought his shirt and helped me wear it.  It was big that the hem reached above my knees.  I released a breath then Knox led me in front of the vanity mirror.  We were both looking through the mirror with him at the back, holding my shoulders firmly.

"THIS is my little bunny.  Stunning  just the way she is.  She is my equal in all things, even in craziness!"  He smiled and turned me to face him.

"Lyanna, I do not expect you to be anyone other than yourself.  I do not ever want to see you dressed indecently like that, even to please me, or to make me angry.  I love you because you are different from them all and you are mine.  Believe me, you look the sexiest with just MY shirt on you.  I am sorry about how I reacted tonight.  You have to bear with me, my love.  I have waited for you for years and tonight I anticipate our full mating, then there you go throwing yourself at another man.  My wolf and I got very jealous.  I tried to control it but you hugged him again, and I lost all sanity."

"I am new to this too.  You have to bear with me too because I get overwhelmed with your possessiveness.  Teach me how to appease your temper so we do not end up provoking each other further."  I beseeched him.

"Try kissing me next time, I guess."  His smile is so gorgeous and his warmth comforts me.

"Okay.  Will you forgive me too?"  I batt my eyelashes at him. 

"Forgiven."  He said and he lifted me up and my legs clang to his waist.  We kissed and tumbled on the bed.

Knox and I had a passionate interlude.  We are fully mated.  We made love four times that night until the morning.  We could have gone longer if Knox did not ask me to finally go to sleep.  He was amazed I could keep up with him. 

We hardly went out of our chamber for the next two days.  No one dared disturb us.  We eat, watch movies, make love, sleep and do them all over again.  

On the third day, my heat came!  I felt intense pain in my stomach and my temperature rose uncomfortably.  Knox had the castle on lock down.  Only female omegas and guards are allowed inside the castle.  He never left me because the only cure to the pain of a she-wolf's heat is her mate.

Our love making during my heat days turned intense that sometimes it is Knox who begs for a reprieve.  Ha!  Will you look at that, the playboy Alpha King surrenders to his Luna Queen! Ninety percent of the time I initiate the lovemaking and he wholeheartedly delivers.  I will really will not be surprised anymore if I end up pregnant soon with the number of times my mate and I had been one.  

A pup, that would be lovely, I thought....

..........................................................

It has been ten days since my coronation and things are getting back to normal.  Well, that goes for me and the King.  Knox returned to dealing with Alpha tasks and I started some Luna tasks as well.  I have Friday and Saturday half-day duties at the royal hospital as well.  I would not want to let go of my calling and Knox understood it well.

We invited Reuben again and Knox behaved just fine.  We were able to catch up on each other and he promised to visit whenever he is in Norway.

Alpha Magnus and Luna Amanda left yesterday.  Harper kept crying and the couple left with a heavy heart.  They have grown closer to Harper.  They are the grandparents she never had.  I had a few bonding moments with my mother-in-law and I will surely would want more.  I wished Knox will eventually open up to his parents and vice versa.  It would have been ideal if they never left.  We are family after all.

It is a beautiful day and Harper is about to be back from school.  I plan to have a cooking session with her just to keep her mind off from missing the alpha and the luna.  

I looked out the window and saw the car that would fetch Harper park in front of the palace lobby.  She's back!  I waited for her to alight the car but no Harper came out.  I immediately felt bad and anxious.  The guards and Beta Rhett are having discussions and by the looks of it it is not good.  I ran to see for myself what the matter is and ask where my baby sister is!

"Rhett, where is Harper?  What is going on?"  I asked in urgency.

"My Queen, Lyanna, come inside let me tell you everything inside the palace."  He pleaded.

"NO!  Where is Harper?  Harper?  WHERE IS HARPER?"  I screamed in panic.  I opened the car doors and found only Harper's bag.  I took it and hugged it.  My tears started to fall uncontrollably.

I addressed the guards, "where is my sister, WHERE IS MY SISTER?!" I collapsed on the ground.

Rhett pulled me up and led me inside.  Myla came rushing upon hearing the awful news and wept with me.  She took my hand and I accepted the gesture.  Another omega gave me water.  I calmed down a bit because I might just be over reacting.  I breathe deeply and looked at Rhett.

"Luna Queen, the school teacher and school guards said Harper's grandparents came to fetch her.  The child recognized them and insisted to go with them.  They would not allow Harper to go with them without your permission first but in a few minutes they realized Harper is nowhere in school.  When the royal guards learnt of this it was too late, the child is gone."  

I was shaking.  "Rhett, our grandparents died long ago, we have no grandparents..."