Chapter 24

Sebastian's head was laying on the edge of the tub, his hair was wet and dripping a mixture of water and sweat. He looked absolutely exhausted.

I sort of just gazed at him, as he closed his eyes. His freckled skin looked beautiful in the barely lit room. His features were so pleasant to just stare at. I was absolutely enamored.

As for me, I was just there sitting with perhaps the most foolish sappy thoughts. I'm so lucky. I kept thinking. As if he had given me a love potion, or more like, he has cursed me with an absolute devouring sense of lust and admiration.

I liked him so much. And I had for so long, but now things were finally decided. I didn't want this beautiful feeling to be fleeting. And so I just stared. His legs grazing mine, I felt so much peace at this moment, and by the looks of it, he seemed to be feeling the same.

After a few more minutes of silence, Sebastian fluttered his eyes open, he looked over at me through the wet strands of hair in front of his face.

"You look awfully tired" I whispered.

He tilted his head, his face emoting an endearing expression.

"I think we should head to bed" He said in his low voice.

I nodded.

We left the tub, Sebastian grabbed a fluffy towel and wrapped it around me.

We both dried up, got in our pajamas, and jumped into bed.

We laid close to each other, he placed his arm under me.

As I lay in Sebastian's arms, my mind drifted back to the events of the day. The way his touch ignited a fire within me, the way his lips felt on mine—it was all rather overwhelming.

I couldn't believe that after everything we had been through, we were finally together again. It felt like a hazy dream come true.

As I snuggled closer to him, my head resting on his chest, I could feel the steady beat of his heart beneath my cheek. It was a comforting sound, a reminder that he was real, and he was mine.

His arms wrapped around me even more tightly, holding me close as if he never wanted to let me go. And I didn't want him to. I wanted to stay like this forever, lost in the warmth of his embrace.

I closed my eyes, letting out a contented sigh as I breathed in his scent. The so familiar scent that he's had since 5th year.

As I drifted off to sleep, I knew that there was nowhere else I'd rather be than in Sebastian's arms. He was my home, and I was so grateful to have him here under me.

With that thought, I let myself fall into a deep, peaceful slumber, safe and secure in the knowledge that Sebastian was there to protect me, and to hold me tight.

Before I knew it, I was waking up beside him. Before he did.

I could hear his steady breathing as he slept peacefully, his chest rising and falling in a gentle rhythm. The room was quiet except for the occasional rustle of the sheets as he shifted in his sleep. The sunlight spilled through the windows, casting a soft glow on our entwined bodies.

I turned to face him, his cute expression was so endearing. I began slowly tracing the contours of his face with my fingertips in awe. He stirred slightly, his eyes fluttering open as he gazed back at me.

"Good morning," I whispered, smiling softly.

"Good morning" he replied, his voice husky with sleep.

We lay there for a while, just looking at each other. It was as if nothing else in the world mattered except the two of us.

Eventually, we got up and got dressed.