Sweet baby 3

A car is driving through a forest with Olivia and Elizabeth in it. As they pull up they notice a man standing there wearing camouflage clothing. As Olivia stops the car she rolls down her window and gives him her ID. "Olivia pope" she says.

Elizabeth then went into her purse to pull out her ID and handed it to Olivia to hand it to the man. "Elizabeth Reid" Eliza says. The man takes a look at both IDs and lets them through.

...

"Hi. Hello. How are you?" Elizabeth greets walking in with Olivia. "Better. You're here. He'll be out in a moment." Cyrus says.

"First lady came. She knows about this?" Elizabeth says walking infront of cyrus.  "It's not like during the election, Eliza .The isolation of the White House bonded them. Their marriage is stronger than ever." Cyrus says as Millie walks into the office. "Liv! Lizzie!" She says happily.

"Mellie."  "Mel Mel hey" olivia and Elizabeth greets awkwardly as mellie goes to elizabeth. "Oh. You guys never call or write" Millie says pulling away from the hug and then hugging Olivia. "Well, you're a little busy." Olivia says making them chuckle.

"How are the kids?" Elizabeth asks. "Ah, Jerry's adjusting to White House life pretty well. But Karen... she misses her friends, hates secret service. How are you?" Millie asks but doesn't let Elizabeth or Olivia answer. "Are you dating anybody? Because there is this guy at council's office. I think you'd really hit it off with." Mellie asks ranting about the man.

"Uh I'm good, really. Thank you." Elizabeth says awkwardly. "Yeah Same here" Olivia adds in as both Elizabeth and Olivia look at eachother.

"Lizzie." Fitz says walking into the room. "Mr. President." She responds with a bored tone and then fitz turns to Olivia with a tight lipped smile. "Livvie" he greets Olivia and she nods in greeting. "Mr. President" she repeats.

"It's good to see you both" fitz says as he shakes Olivia's hand then shakes Eliza's hand.

...

"I know you guys got your hands full with the Sully St. James thing.I can't thank you enough
for taking this on." Fitz says as he stares at Elizabeth who tries to avoid his face."Her name is Amanda Tanner. She's 27. I've got rumors she might be talking." Cyrus says handing Elizabeth the file. "Welp you can't fire her." She says closing the file and giving it to olivia.

"Not without a nightmare on our hands. Look, as yet, she hasn't gone to the press. It'd like to put a stop to it before she does." Cyrus says to the girls. "It's not right. Makes me look like a dirty old man." Fitz says with a disgust face making Elizabeth roll her eyes. "Well I have to ask." She says making Fitz turn to her immediately, "No. I never,I would never. No." He says as they came to a stop. "You've known me a long time, you both have known me a long time, longer than most.You know I did not fall for some young girl. You know there's only one person I love." Fitz says as she stares as Elizabeth who stares back at him.

"Mellie and Fitz are happy together, Eliza. He'd have no reason to cheat." Cyrus says trying to reason with them. "That's true" olivia agrees but Elizabeth doesn't say anything.

"We'll handle it." Olivia says looking at Cyrus and then Fitz. "Consider it handled." Elizabeth says as she breaks off the stare down. "You should come back to the White House. We need you guys on our side." Fitz says looking at Eliza with passion.

"I think not" Elizabeth says. "Yeah I like working for myself." Olivia agrees. "Plus we've never left your side." Elizabeth adds making Fitz smile. "The band is back together!" Cyrus says bringing his arms around everyone.

...
Inside of OPA headquarters

"Where are we?" Olivia asks as she and Elizabeth walk in to headquarters. "Waiting on forensics on the gun to come in." Harrison says sitting at the table. "Whoo-hoo! Paige is a whore!" Abby cheers as she enters the room. "She was screwing some guy named Tom Henderson. She canceled on the
embassy party to meet up with him." Abby explains as she puts the picture of Tom Henderson on the wall. "We have another viable suspect! Paige is a whore! Ha ha" Abby cheers again. "I'm gonna run down Henderson, see if I can make something stick." Abby says as she leaves the room.