hell hath no fury

Elizabeth and Olivia made their way back to headquarters to plan yet again. Sitting there alone, numbness was written all over Elizabeth's face. "I'm gonna head down to the U.S. attorney's office with the list." Stephen calls out and gains silence as their response.

"Hey. Sometimes one gets away from us." Stephen says trying to cheer the women up. "Think of it this way... the list gets out, potential clients, every one of these guys." Stephan finishes making Elizabeth rub her head. "Yeah. There's a lot of power up on this wall." Elizabeth responds with a groan.

Out of nowhere Olivia slowly smiles making Elizabeth look at her in confusion. "Harrison!!" Olivia calls out. "What's going on?" Elizabeth asks, wondering why Olivia's so happy. "I got an idea" Olivia says smirking.

....

"Gentlemen, thank you for coming. I realize you may not be united ideologically, but thankfully screwing around seems to be a bipartisan effort, and you all have one thing in common...the services of my client, Sharon Marquette" Olivia says as she walks back and forth infront of the men that was on the list.

"and while the two of us don't care how you spend your free time, your constituents might. I think we can all be in agreement that this small business owner should not be unduly harassed by the law. Am I right?" Elizabeth announces as she leans off of the table. "Lady, I have no idea what you think you're talking about, but I have a dinner to get to, so if you'll excuse me." One of the men says as he gets up from his seat.

"Oh, Charlie. She's talking about how you like to go around the world, dear...twice in one night, if you take your pills." Sharon mentions making the man now known as Charlie sit down. Elizabeth turns away to try to hide her chuckle.

"Glad to see we're all in agreement. And I'm gonna need just one more thing." Olivia says in amusement.

...
"My reversal on judge Keating is a simple matter of reviewing the facts and my personal feeling that he's the best man for the job." The television says as Olivia and Elizabeth were now sitting with David Rosen at a place. "Just tell me who was on the list." David says. "You know we can't do that daveed ." Elizabeth says as they watch the television. "It's David and I mean, I can guess who was on it, given the long list of calls my boss got right before he ordered me to drop the case." David says. "Daveed. you got what you wanted. Everybody wins." Elizabeth says looking at David with a smile. "She's out of the business, liquidating her assets, buying a place in Florida with extra bedrooms for the grand kids. The stain on the district's moral landscape is gone." Olivia says with amusement. "Right." David responds.

"Unless you're not actually a white hat and what you were after was the high-profile fame-and-fortune thing all along." Elizabeth says as she looks at the television. "You realize, don't you, that this is why we can never be friends?" David asks with a smile. "Oh please daveed. We are already best friends." Elizabeth states.
.....
Later when Elizabeth and Olivia returned to headquarters they saw Amanda. "I'm here, okay, but we do this on my terms." Amanda demands causing Olivia to nod. "You'll be glad you came. I promise." Olivia says as everyone smiled. Suddenly a knock at the door is heard and a man comes in. "Hello?" He says closing the door. "Hello. What are you doing here?" Quinn asks as Elizabeth looks at her like she's crazy. "Quinn, who's this?" Elizabeth questions. "The reporter from the hospital. Gideon" Quinn informs the ladies. "What see you doing here?" Quinn asks Turning back to face him. "I need a quote for my story." Gideon says.

"Excuse me?" Elizabeth says narrowing her eyes at the man. "Your story. You don't have a story. You don't have anything, so go home." Olivia says stepping forward. "No" he responds quickly which made Elizabeth look at Olivia. "Is he crazy?" Elizabeth asks.

"Excuse me?" Olivia says. "She tried to kill herself the day after she quit working for the president, and she lied about who she works for, and now they're both here in this office with you, and I might just be a Metro reporter for a dying newspaper, but you're Olivia Pope, and you're Elizabeth Reid so... no. No, I didn't have a story, but now...Now I do." He says smirking at the ladies.