Hell hath no fury 3

"Three days out, we let this go to jury and we're screwed." Harrison says sighing. "Well, it's going to because she won't settle." Stephan's says. "So... we lost? I mean... what happens when we lose? We're just done?" Quinn asks looking at everyone. "Oh honey we are never done . If we lose this round, we prep him for appeal. If we lose that, we prep him for a second appeal, and so on and so forth" Elizabeth says laying her head on the table. "because whatever happens, there's always another move. Whatever happens, we do not give up. It is our names on that door, and we do not give up." Olivia says as she and Elizabeth leaves.

Quinn sits there speechless as the rest of the team shrugs. "It's not personal." Abby assures Quinn. "She really doesn't like the word "lose." Harrison says patting her back.

....

"Okay, I can't talk. Not now. You have to
stop calling me." Amanda says pacing as Olivia, Elizabeth and Quinn walk into Olivia's apartment. "Who are you talking to?" Olivia asks. "That reporter from the "sun." He keeps calling me." Amanda admits.

"Look, I'm not gonna take your phone away, but I cannot stress the importance that you only take calls from your parents and my staff." Olivia says walking closer. "You cannot answer your phone,not even to tell someone to go away. Your playing right into his game" Elizabeth finishes. "Damn it. He knows something. He's chomping at the bit. He must have something." Olivia rants. "He likes me." Quinn admits making both women look at Quinn. "Huh?" Elizabeth says.

"The reporter. Gideon. I think he likes me. Maybe I could talk to him, find out what he knows?" Quinn suggests but before anyone could react Elizabeth's phone rings. "yeah Harrison?" Elizabeth says putting the phone to her ear.

"I want permission to look into Travis' finances." Harrison says. "What are you thinking?"Elizabeth asks. "He said something about settlements, how they always take the money. I think we should know if he's speaking from experience." Harrison says making Elizabeth look at Quinn."Be careful." Elizabeth warns making Quinn nod. The team then reunited at headquarters.

....

"In '08, he made 3 payments of $200,000 to a woman in Arlington." Harrison says looking at his team." Her name's Rachel kline. 23-year-old waitress at Darcy's in Georgetown." Abby says handing out files to everyone.

"Let's track her down, find out what the money
was for." Olivia suggests looking at the file given to her. "Can't. She's dead." Abby adds in. "Committed suicide three years ago.Pills." Stephan says reading the file. "600 grand's a hell of a tip for your favorite waitress, hmm? All the marks of a cover-up here." Harrison says leaning on the table.

"Covering up what?" Quinn asks. "Look, I know Sandra's your friend, but..." Stephan trails off looking at elizabeth and then olivia. "If he raped that girl and paid her off, it makes it a lot more likely he raped Helen, too." Elizabeth says sadly.

...

Meanwhile Cyrus is staring at the CD he was given when fitz walks into his office."Looks likewe're gonna get 458 passed in the senate. A nice victory for bipartisanship." Fits says walking into Cyrus office not noticing the look on his face. "What?" He questions."I thought we were good, problem solved. But this just came in my mail... my personal mail." Chris says showing a CD. " What is it?" The president questions. " It's an audiotape.Do they call them audiotapes now, what, with CDS and all? I'm old." Cyrus says rambling as he puts the CD in. "Cyrus, you're rambling. You don't ramble, so now I'm nervous." Fitz says watching him. " Sir, you'll want to hear this." Cyrus says giving Fitz headphones. Fitz takes them, puts them on and listens.