Enemey of the state 2

Under the radiant morning sun, Elizabeth and Olivia found themselves at a certain someones house.

"Hello, James." Olivia greets as Elizabeth waves."It's Sunday." James says rolling his eyes. "Good to see you." Olivia continues with a smile. "It's Sunday." James repeats,crossing his arms. "We don't get hugs anymore?" Olivia teases."Not on Sunday." James says firmly, also interrupting Olivia.

"Fine, we'll be quick." Elizabeth says interrupting causing him to nod. "I am trying to keep him from dropping dead of a heart attack, a heart attack brought on by people like you. Coming by here and thinking he's gonna work on a Sunday. No. He doesn't work on Sunday unless there's a war. Is there a war?" James says looking at Olivia and then Elizabeth.

"Somewhere in the world, there's always a war." Olivia answers as she crosses her arms. James goes quiet for a second before opening the door more."When my husband's dead, I'm blaming you." James says walking further into the house.

"Then you can run off with me" Elizabeth says earning a chuckle from James. "I am gay Elizabeth I love my husband very much" James says as they walk through the house to the backyard.

"I'm surprised James let you in on a Sunday. And I heard you flirting with my husband Elizabeth." Cyrus says cutting some of his plants. "Oh please you already knew the deal with us"Elizabeth says sarcastically."Now to get down to business....Things are bad. He's in trouble, Cyrus. This is real." Olivia starts out.

"Amanda Tanner is pregnant. We need to know if he maybe took "precautions" with Amanda." Elizabeth says causing Cyrus to look up at them. "You want to know if the president wore condoms when he slept around? I don't know. I think that's your area liza. Did he wear one with you?" Cyrus asks as he fixes his garden, earning an eye roll from Elizabeth ."if you must know yes he did." Elizabeth answers causing Olivia and Cyrus to groan in disgust. "I didn't need to know that" Cyrus says. " to be fair you did ask" Elizabeth says giving Cyrus a tight lipped smile.

"How much?" Cyrus asks. "We could probably sell $10 million." Elizabeth says looking at Olivia. "Over five years." Cyrus says but Olivia cuts him off. "Over three." Olivia corrects him.

"I'll see what I can do. You two and I aren't friends anymore. Don't come here again." Cyrus says looking at Olivia and Elizabeth.

...

Later in the morning, elizabeth and Olivia are sitting with Amanda in the living room."You told Cyrus Beene that I was pregnant, and he still won't let me see the President?" Amanda questions in disbelief.

"Amanda, we need you to focus. They're talking about $10 million. That could buy you a lot. That could buy you a life for you and your child, if you want to keep it." Elizabeth says looking at Amanda.

"I just think if you two could get them to reconsider, if I, if I have a chance to sit with the president for five minutes I don't understand why this is happening, why they won't let me see him. I need a moment, just a moment to talk to him. If I had a moment, if we were alone," Amanda rants as she begins to pace.

"Amanda," olivia warns."Just five minutes alone! How hard is that? I could just, they put me in a chair outside of his office, and I wait. I wait until he has a break, some kind of break in his schedule." Amanda says pacing more.

"Amanda, that isn't going to happen! Don't you understand that? He is the most powerful man on the planet, and you are a threat to that power. You are a threat to his government. You are never ever gonna be in the same room with the President, much less alone with him ever again. So if you don't want money, you need to decide what you do want." Elizabeth says getting up and startling the other women.

"we're not asking for your fairy-tale hopes and your princess dreams. The fairy tale is over, Amanda. You have a child to consider. So we need to know what you want, that is real. So what do you want? Do you want to keep this baby? Do you want to have an abortion? Do you want to give it up for adoption? What do you want?" Olivia adds in. Amanda takes a deep breath and wipes her tears from falling."I want to keep this baby." Amanda says weakly.