Sweet baby 4

Abby pushes through the press and others at the police station as she tries to reach her coworkers

Abby pushes through the press and others at the police station as she tries to reach her coworkers. "Reporters are starting to gather outside" Abby informs them. "Crap" Olivia says. "Our defense attorney's with Sully now,but it doesn't seem optimistic."Stephan says turning to his team.

"What do we do?" Abby asks. "We can't use the alibi." Elizabeth says shaking her head. "Can we leak it?" Harrison asks, thinking of different ways. "We... he's our client. We have to do at he wants." Olivia answers. "I hate this" elizabeth whines in annoyance.

Suddenly Olivia's phone goes off causing everyone to look at her. "We gotta go liz" Olivia says looking at her phone. "Wait now?" Harrison and Elizabeth ask in unison who are also confused. "It's after 6:00. They won't arraign him till morning. I'll be back. Get in to see Sully. See if you can change his mind." Olivia orders before walking away. "What she said" Elizabeth says before going to catch up with Olivia.

...

Olivia and Elizabeth made their way to Quinn who was in the hospital watching Amanda. "What happened?" Olivia asks walking closer to Quinn. "She slashed her wrists." Quinn answers as they look at the motionless body on the bed.

"Any press sniffing around?" Olivia questions. " No. No one. One of the nurses told me her dad's flying in." Quinn informs them. Elizabeth has yet to say anything but for some reason she couldn't. Though she knows the president and maybe it's true he wouldn't do that but her gut is telling her that Amanda could be telling the truth. While thinking about this she began tuning out what Olivia and Quinn was talking about.

"and call her "sweet baby" and everything would be fine. Quinn says causing Elizabeth to snap out of thought. "What!?" Elizabeth says turning her head so quickly, flinching at the word. "What?" Quinn asks startled.

"What did you say?" Elizabeth asks. "That he'd come if she was hurt." Quinn says repeating. "And he would call her..." Elizabeth says urging her on to finish the sentence. "Sweet baby." Quinn answers. Olivia looks over at Elizabeth in confusion but Elizabeth has a look of betrayal on her face. "And I was just thinking that if she really thought that if he found out..." Quinn says but Elizabeth stopped listening.

Elizabeth began looking around with a deeply pained expression. "Are you okay liz?" Olivia asks concerned for her friend. "I-I just....." Elizabeth mutters out. Without saying anything else Elizabeth walks off. Olivia starts jogs to catch up with her leaving a confused Quinn who then turned back to watch Amanda.

...

"Where are we going??" Olivia asks as she's still tryna catch up with Elizabeth. "The White House" Elizabeth answers as she gets in her car. Olivia quickly gets in the passenger seat and buckles up. "Did you find something about the case?" Olivia asks.

"I just need to find out the truth" Elizabeth answers as she began driving. Olivia decided not to push any further not after that pained expression she just witnessed.

....

Elizabeth and Olivia walk through the hall with the assistant helping them to the Oval Office. "Where is he?" Elizabeth asks throwing her coat on the couch. "It'll just be a moment." The assistant says before leaving the office.

All of a sudden Elizabeth's phone goes off. She looks down to see that Stephan was calling her. "Stephen, I can't talk right now. What's wrong?" Elizabeth asks answering the phone. "Okay. I'll be there. I'm coming. Maybe half an hour. Because I'm doing something." Elizabeth says. "How about I talk to Stephan" Olivia offers.

Before Elizabeth could answer a voice caught their attention. "Lizzie? This is a surprise" fitz says walking in with Cyrus. "Mr. President" Olivia greets as he smiles at her but then turns to Elizabeth who isn't smiling at all. Olivia notices the tension so she grabs the phone from Elizabeth's hand.

"I'll go talk to Stephan" Olivia says before excusing herself from the office. Fitz walks closer to Elizabeth and notices her expression. "We're gonna need the room please" Fitz says looking at Cyrus.

"Sir, you have to give that toast to the president of France in ten minutes. Maybe you could find..." Cyrus says looking at the two, not noticing the tension.

"we need the room." Fitz cuts him off. Cyrus looked at the two one more time before nodding and leaving the office with the assistant. "Lizzie." Fitz says.

"Sweet baby?" Elizabeth says in disbelief making Fitz look at her. "Sweet ba...Sweet baby?" Elizabeth repeats again but this time a tear slips out. Fitz then points up causing Elizabeth to look up to see a camera.

There was a pregnant pause for a second before Fitz walks out of camera's view. "Come here" Fitz says as Elizabeth follows him. "You left me." Fitz mumbles triggering Elizabeth. "Are you serious? Because you are married, because you said you wanted to try to dedicate yourself. Or did you forget?" Elizabeth says glaring at him.

"to your marriage, because you are the leader of the free world...And I wanted you to be a better man. I wanted you to be the man I campaigned for,helped get elected, and I voted for." Elizabeth says as her voice quivers. Fitz began to move closer as Elizabeth moves back. "Don't touch me" Elizabeth mutters.

"Please don't touch me" Elizabeth repeats but Fitz grabs her hips and pulls it to his. He then begins to peck her lips. "Look at me" fitz says but Elizabeth didn't. "Look at me" he repeats but Elizabeth still didn't. "Come on. Look at me" Fitz says once more and after a second or two Elizabeth looks at him in the eyes.

"Did you give her that dog?" Elizabeth mumbled. "Liz" Fitz says speechless. "Did you give her that dog? Yes or no? " Elizabeth asks louder. "I love you." Fitz answers.

Elizabeth began pushing him but he wasn't budging. "I believed you. You clouded my judgment. I just destroyed that girl! She tried to kill herself. What the hell—-" Elizabeth says whimpering but was cut off by Fitz kissing her. Suddenly Cyrus opens the door with Olivia behind him. "I just want to say that we can hear you screaming." Cyrus says awkwardly. Fitz then backs away from Elizabeth who has her arms crossed, with her shoulders pulled together and her hands that rub over her arms.

"Mr. President, you want to go clean up." Chris says walking fully into the office. "Cy..." Fitz says trailing off. "no. You have lipstick on your mouth. You need to clean up." Cyrus says as Fitz rubs his mouth. Fitz opens his mouth to say something but then doesn't. A sigh comes out of Fitz and he leaves.

"Mother of God." Cyrus says in disbelief. "You didn't know." Elizabeth and Olivia ask in confusion. "He tells you everything." Olivia points out. "Didn't tell me this." Cyrus says shaking his head. "Because it didn't matter enough." Elizabeth mumbles as she picks up her coat that was thrown on the couch.

"No, liza. Liza." Cyrus says trying to prevent Elizabeth from leaving. She snatches her arm away and began to walk out. "Don't. I have to go." She says before leaving. Olivia is speechless and just followed her without saying anything. "Great you put her in that state again Fitz" Olivia mumbles as she runs to catch up with Elizabeth.

Sooooo I'm ending the episode there.

How'd you like it????

First episode done!!!!

Like. Comment. Share