Welcome to school

Hi, I am Izy here. I wanna introduce you to the MBTI school. The first thing I remember is the MBTI test. Every new student has to take it and they will be sorted into dorms according to this. When I learned bout MBTI, I thought I don't have a type. Cause I am a real ambivert and this is not in MBTI. After I took the test, I got ENTP-T and sorted into my new room with 3 other girls.

I won't tell much bout the dorm and just talk bout the classroom.

When I just went into the classroom, everyone was sitting with no talk and I just found a good seat to sit. I thought if I'd talk I would get attention and that was somethin I didn't wanna.

After 1 or 2 weeks, everyone knew each other and had new friends. Well if u ask bout me, I didn't. Cause the girls were way too dreaming or bossy, there was no "something in between". ENTJ was trying to become the boss of the class, while ESTJ was obstructing her. 

One day, INFP said "Unicorns are real" and I was sittin just behind her and ISTP was next to me. He said "Then prove it." I just told him that she can't prove something imaginary. Then INFP started to yell at us "You can't change my mind! I DO can think whatever I want!" Then the teacher came and we had to stop. 

Nobody was my style so I was hanging around alone. One day in the lunchroom, I saw INFJ and ENTJ was shouting "I do not need you, idiots" Then INFJ said "I don't need any of you too!". Then she just left the table and sat to a table far away from there, next to me. "That ENTJ is just an empty-brain" she said and yep, that's what I've been thinkin. "I have guessed she was just a bossy dumb" I told her and the first dialogue continued.

A month after we started to school, we had an exam. Well I dunno why but I am way too perfectionist on exams and I dont wanna have any wrong answers. After we have done our exams, we went to lunch. I was very confident bout the exam (that doesn't happen often) while havin lunch with INFJ. She said she couldn't answer 2 science and 1 german questions, while I have answered all questions. After we came to the classroom, our friends (better call mates) told that I have a wrong answer in maths. I just took the booklet angrily and asked which question it is.