A trip

Hello, it's Amy here. As these two (I mean Isabel and Mark) started arguing (well, what was I even waiting... ) I think this story will last for 3 or 4 chapters.

Well, last month, Miss Tiffany said "Our school will have a space camp and it is going to be free for everyone and everyone has to join. The name of the camp is Mercury Space Camp. The camp will be next week." That was exciting. Then Layla shouted (well I am hearing her shout for the first time) "WE ARE GOING TO SPACE TEACHER! YAAAYYYY!" She was getting really silly sometimes. The funny thing is that the teacher said yes. What? Izy started arguing (well no one has to be that much ENTP) "Well, a lot of astronauts haven't gone to space even they studied a lot on the trainings and if we think bout thiz and IF ITZ NOT A JOKE HOW ARE WE GONNA GO TO SPACE WITHOUT TRAINING WUT IZ THIZ GUYZZ" Wow, I got tired from writing this.

I think that is right but she doesn't have to be that rude. For the answer, teacher said "You will have a traininf there too, so don't be scared." Izy didn't answer but I know that she was shouting in her mind.

And..  @# but., />& here. chees*@>##[× noo_<#

---------------------------

Yupp

I'm here gain

I dunnigga tell ya who I am right

Well I wont erase what Amy wrote

Even the random hahahah

Lemme show ya my new style

Well u can get from my profile pic but 

Some of us arent smart enough

Was that a joke?

"Maybe or maybe not

geu wajunge neon neom meotjyeo

What should I do? I'm sick shoot shoot"

Yup it was a joke 

OK ok I did enough trash talk and I am not even doin the purpose of the book but nevermind I am doin thisI am cute right? Nevermind, I will end the chapter and tell u the rest of the camp story if youd like. And could u comment for UwU? Plssss.... Or we will watch u... Chase you.... :)))