Study groups

One day, our Science teacher said " I will make study groups with you. You will continue with these groups till the end of 9th grade. I will give different topics to each group, and there will be 4 members in each group." I have just heard " group... groups... groups with you..." 

WHAT? My new nightmare. I CAN'T MAKE GROUPS. There is always an opposite guy and just convinces everyone with their ideas. Then they just use it against me. And I quit the group. That's what happens every time.

But... OK, I will try it. But I will talk about this later.

》1 week later

We are in Science class. The teacher comes and says "We will make your groups today." Yo didn't forget this nonsense idea? "We are going to the computer class now." Am I daydreaming? She was talkin bout the groups 10 seconds ago. 

Our computer class has small rooms, each room with a computer, a headphone with a speaker, and a chair. There are 25 rooms. We placed to the classroom and wore our headphones. We opened a program and the camera started to work. Miss Sandia (The science teacher, ISFP) told us that she will choose 4 random hosts that will choose their friends into groups. I wished to not become a host. Then she chose the random hosts.

They were... INTJ, ISFJ, ISTP and... ENFP?

The hosts started to choose Sentinels first. ISFJ was relaxed cause she didn't have to choose - she was a Sentinel. ISTP chose ISTJ, INTJ chose ESTJ, and ESFJ remained to ENFP.

The next was Explorers. Now ISFJ chose ISFP, ENFP chose ESFP and ESTP remained to INTJ. We could see his unhappy face when ESTP remained to him. I wasn't waitin a good group for me though.

Then it was the time for Diplomats. I saw that INTJ and ISTP's brain were mashed. I knew it would be hard for them to choose feelers. INTJ chose ENFJ, and I knew ISTP would never choose INFP, so he chose INFJ. INFP was with ISFJ now.

-drumroll- The last one was Analysts, which means m- The elecricity went off. Great. Awesome. OK, it came back. I have to re-enter to the program again? Really? 

After everyone came in again, we continued choosing. ISFJ chose INTP (that's where I was bout to die from laughter), then ENFP's connection got lost. There was no time to wait so ISTP chose me (I knew he would rather die than to choose ENTJ) then ENTJ remained to the ENFP's group.

"That's all. Class is over. You can quit now." said Miss Sandia. Then it passed like a normal day. My group just started talking bout the class. "WDYT is the worst group?" ISTJ asked. The others' answer was clear. "Of course ENFP's" we all said. But INTJ's group was not that good cause there was ESTP here and he does not fit the other J's. OK, lemme write the groups before I end the chapter.

》Group 1: ENFP, ESFJ, ESFP, ENTJ

》 Group 2 : INTJ, ENFJ, ESTJ, ESTP

》Group 3 : ISTP, ISTJ, INFJ, ENTP

》Group 4 :  ISFJ, INTP, ISFP, INFP